[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Changed from your Hopeshredder build to Molten strike.
My gear atm
Spoiler

Jewels:
2x Meek + 1 Unnatural Instinct + Wildfire + 1.4% crit watchers
1 rare jeweln in tree and some Flat cold/life/flat phys damage abyssal jewels
Im still looking for Two-stone ring replacement and amulet replace.
Probably, when ill grab more currency, ill try to craft claws with Ele pen prefix or will just buy 450+ pdps claws.
Anyways with foil feels very comfortable, even w/o huge LGOH, but those 4 points on Vitality Void makes me sick, because its should be damage points if i would use claws

Upd.: got lucky with craft, less than 100c in alt/regal (bench modes are not included, they're 2ex(multi)+1ex(inc.phys)+1ex(crit chance+quality)

Any suggestions about swap/replacements to improve much appreciated.
Last edited by streej on Dec 30, 2018, 4:10:31 AM
foil allows to use leep slam to jump through doors/levels :D thats the only positive effect i see
Last edited by Sonidox on Dec 30, 2018, 4:31:21 AM
Uber elder 80res set up

Spoiler

Swaps= ( mapping/belly setup)

Spoiler

That's my gear. Sitting at 4,5-5M dps and 7.4k hp and 80% res at uber elder.
When I equip Belly I'm at 7850 hp less dps and 78% res at uber elder.

Propobly I can get to 7.600 hp with Loreweave but I will need to craft new shield:

i85 (max 40 life implisit elder base)
-that's my base.

I'm doing: Pristine (for more life), Prismatic (some res), and Sanctified Fossil (for more luck) but that's like 20c ea and pain to buy. Still no luck while crafting it. But a perfect one would be like 3 T1 prefixes for life and 2 res or str suffix. Then crafted Attack speed.

Second Option is two T1 life prefix and crafted 11%non-chaos dmg as chaos dmg.+some res or mb STR suffix.

Don't know what will be better (att. speed or non-chaos as chaos). And how to craft them, I can use even multicraft on duble T1 life prefix I'm kinda
desperate xd

I thnik dps form Loreweave and 2 more max res is worth this 250 hp loss(with perf shield now is more like 400hp loss), what do u think Guffin? Should i go back to my belly ? and mb some change in my jewelery?

Ty for all help you gave me back in current and past leagues :)

BTW. I found out that i have more dps with rave then with Frostblades (500k FB and ~700k Rave)

//Edit: Just killed Aul at ~300depth at 1st try

I'm loving the build more and more xD
Last edited by madziar169 on Dec 31, 2018, 6:52:12 AM
Pretty much at the point of the build where upgrades are hilariously expensive(20Ex plus) for minor upgrades or straight up don't exist. It's been a ton of fun though and I intend to keep it as my boss killer for the rest of the league.

One thing I think alot of people are sleeping on is the extra chaos damage craft. Now you definitely shouldn't put it on claw and use Lyco as that's a huge waste of potential. Simply craft "cannot miss" then get a proper shield with maximum attack speed, 100+ life, open prefix and maybe something else beneficial.

This setup beats anything else for the cost and even outDPS's some ridiculously expensive legacy claws. On top of this you get far more life, resists and attack speed.

If anybody reading this has a frost blade projectile speed tempest, hit me up I'd be interested.

Final gear (mapping):

Spoiler

Final gear (bossing):

Spoiler

Next upgrade would be two socket TF however I'm still debating if it's worth sinking more currency into a build that already does exactly what it's supposed too, perfectly well. A stygian would obviously also be better but I value the flask mods higher and there's none on the market.

Thanks a ton for the guide. :)

IGN: Adrastos (Betrayal)

Shaper/Uber Service:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289614
Last edited by infinityi on Dec 30, 2018, 12:44:49 PM
Can anyone link pastebin? thanks :-)
"
KGF wrote:
Can anyone link pastebin? thanks :-)

Plz read the guide there is (atleast one) pastebin link in there.

Furthermore thx for your dedication and work at the guide and in the thread Guffin it’s amazing how often you answer here.

sadly I am super unlucky with my belly and it’s still not 6linked after a lot of fusings (could have bought atleast two 6l with the currency it already ate).
So I am still with a tabula and medicore gear but already did phoenix with extra fire dmg +minus max res and nearly ghosted mino with aoe/life/dmg but played it bad and ripped it nearly at cull range :/.

Btw for syndicate encounters if you don’t nearly one shot them ancestral call is awesome because of the life gain on hit from all the adds/multiple members. (Would highly recommend using it if you struggle against them)

And Last but not least tempest binding is awesome too for its price and is enought to run chain/ancestral call in t16 without great dmg on other gear(still using wasps nest)

Thx again and hope everyone enjoys the build as I do.
Hey guys im currently starting this build and have one question coz i have 28%quality gemini claw with perfect Merciless Prefix (179% increased physical damage) what should i craft on it for best dps ?
"
AkaiNamida wrote:
Hi, been enjoying the build so far but would like to hear from people experienced with this build on how to optimize my character further.

Life is kind of low, damage could be better etc.

Here is my pastebin
https://pastebin.com/FJQ8SPzc

Hello, back again with a update on my progress. Upgraded my weapon since then, paid 4ex for the current weapon I'm using, as well as switching around the skill points to drop a jewel for crit multi nodes and 5% health.

Done my first ever shaper and red elder deathless (watched guides on mechanics before attempting). I didn't use a single flask on the last phase of shaper but he died anyway, was saving the flasks for when I needed it but the damage was significant enough.

Current gears including jewels costs about 10EX I believe, and here is my current pastebin. I believe my next most efficient upgrades would be a 2 socket tombfist as well as molten strike enchanted helmet, do let me know if you agree before I make the purchases. About the rings and amulet, I've tried finding upgrades but they were expensive for the damage increase they provided but I'll keep looking.

Current pob
https://pastebin.com/sxtxhCNQ

Thanks for the guide and will attempt uber elder in time to come.
Last edited by AkaiNamida on Dec 30, 2018, 10:46:54 PM
"
Iean wrote:
Hey guys im currently starting this build and have one question coz i have 28%quality gemini claw with perfect Merciless Prefix (179% increased physical damage) what should i craft on it for best dps ?

Multimode/flat phys/crit chance+quality/attack speed+quality/ hits cannot be evaded or ele pen. Last 2 options about personal preferences
Last edited by streej on Dec 31, 2018, 1:56:54 AM
HI there, been tryin this build and stumbling atm at t16 guardians
https://pastebin.com/E97i7Ex8
What should i change gear wise and tree wise?
I really enjoy the build but somehow my dps just feels lacking in my fight with the phoenix

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info