[3.2] (unofficial) eHLD Tournaments ~ #1 Open for sign-ups 2v2 (Sunday 27 May)

"
Head_Less wrote:
Rickson Gracie would play ethical pvp.

no, but he'd claim to be 400-0 in it.

and lolz @ the one pasting definition failures calling someone an autist.

weaponized autism ftw. nothing is beyond our reach.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
I will join the tournament monsta.

Robmafia, if you haven't had a desire to PvP or play PoE since 3.0 trust me, I can understand. If you have concerns that I "do PvP to line my pockets", as ahfack mentioned I lose viewers hand over fist currently to do PvP and this was no different then when I held PvP events before I quit. I lose about 70% of my viewership when I PvP and I still stream it because PvP needs a spotlight for those curious. Do I make money from streaming? of course but I make little from "ad revenue" people give me money because they understand how time works and that if they want to see more content I had costs to cover to justify extra time. You don't have to like me, and if what has been done isn't enough for you to try PvP again, hopefully we'll have an adjustment ready for 3.3 that interests you
Why would anyone in their right mind think you streaming PvP related content would be beneficial to you, especially right away if ever. It's blatantly obvious over 99% of the current population are casuals/hardcore PvM nerds or just sheep that think the same way Jay Wilson and other like minded scrubs do "PvP isn't end game".
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
robmafia wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:
Rickson Gracie would play ethical pvp.

no, but he'd claim to be 400-0 in it.

and lolz @ the one pasting definition failures calling someone an autist.

weaponized autism ftw. nothing is beyond our reach.

As wonderful as it is to see you taking pride in your diffrently abled mindset, using terms like weaponized may be more problematic then you initally considered. You're painting yourself and your peers as tools of destruction and further wedging a divide between yourself and "normal" people. I know it can be quiet liberating for the differently abled, such as yourself, to "come out" but I think you are straying into the realm of reckless. Sadly, you will find that autism has a stigma and the way you have behaved in the thread previously is what would be considered "embarassing" for a "normal" person when it is simply the way someone such as yourself expresses themselves. I think you've taken a big step forward though, we are all proud of you for coming this far.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
because april 1st.

[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
MullaXul wrote:
right mind

This is an ethical forum pvp zone, please be mindful of insensitive statements like this. How do you think differently abled pvpers feel when you exclude them like this?
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
Proposal to create SpeciaLD for the differently abled
"
mimivirus wrote:
Proposal to create SpeciaLD for the differently abled

Already has a decent community behind it too, half of the forum pvp'ers have been participating in SLD for years.
Hello. I would like to participate in this event.

I'm not sure which Exile I'll use yet... but I'll be there so please add me.

Thanks, good luck and enjoy.
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
I'll come too with some char

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info