[3.2] (unofficial) eHLD Tournaments ~ #1 Open for sign-ups 2v2 (Sunday 27 May)

"
robmafia wrote:
this is hilarious (and more entertaining than actual pvp).

so i'm supposed to play a game i haven't even wanted to play much since 3.0 (i played flashback for a couple hours), to play pvp i haven't wanted to play since 3.0... because some streamer is back and now we're using 5Ls?

you act like i'm crazy for not playing a game i don't want to play at the moment. how dare i sit out and wait to see if ggg turns it turns around.

geez, sorry for criticizing the intentions of someone who threw a public temper tantrum, departure video and all...

You don't gotta do anything, but if you have arguements to put forward, expect rebuttals. That is how conversation works. Otherwise, character flaws exhibited by pt do not dictate the success or failure of the current "ethical" ruleset, it was set up in such a way that it is dictated by loose rulings set up with vouch arguements for or.against rulings by the pvpers themselves. Or are you arguing that you believe pt is a chaos god who is actively trying corrupt the concept of pvp and turn us into mindless thralls? Cause that ain't that different from what we had before this anyways.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
wtf?

my point was rather concise and simple. i don't want to play so a third party i dislike/distrust can benefit.

that's pretty much it.

anything else is just icing/bonus.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on May 15, 2018, 12:02:24 AM
"
robmafia wrote:
wtf?

my point was rather concise and simple. i don't want to play so a third party i dislike/distrust can benefit.

that's pretty much it.

anything else is just icing/bonus.

Yes, I do believe the previous posts addressed these points.
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
sure, if "addressed" means 'put some words in my mouth in a big ol' strawman.'
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

"
robmafia wrote:

address
əˈdrɛs/Submit
verb
past tense: addressed; past participle: addressed
write the name and address of the intended recipient on (an envelope, letter, or parcel).
"I addressed my letter to him personally"
synonyms: label, direct, inscribe, superscribe More
speak to (a person or an assembly).
"she addressed the open-air meeting"
synonyms: talk to, give a talk to, give an address to, speak to, make a speech to, lecture, give a lecture to, hold forth to, give a discourse to, give a dissertation to, give an oration to, declaim to; preach to, deliver a sermon to, give a sermon to, sermonize; informalspeechify to, preachify to, spout to, jaw to, sound off to, spiel to, drone on to
"the preacher addressed a crowded congregation"

If you need me to help you with any other big words, just let me know. I like to think I'm helpful in that regard and I want you to know I'm approachable.
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
"
robmafia wrote:

address
əˈdrɛs/Submit
verb
write the name and address of the intended recipient on (an envelope, letter, or parcel).
synonyms: talk to, give a talk to, give an address to, speak to, make a speech to, lecture, give a lecture to, hold forth to, give a discourse to, give a dissertation to, give an oration to, declaim to; preach to, deliver a sermon to, give a sermon to, sermonize; informalspeechify to, preachify to, spout to, jaw to, sound off to, spiel to, drone on to

If you need me to help you with any other big words, just let me know. I like to think I'm helpful in that regard and I want you to know I'm approachable.

WOW. just... wow.

you backpedaled so hard you cherrypicked a definition... that blatantly conflicts with your own quote:

"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
Yes, I do believe the previous posts addressed these points

points =/= person or assembly.

backpedals to semantics. is still wrong, anyway.

perhaps the next time you want to pull some smug attitude... you should have a 2nd grader proofread your mic drop.
[Removed by Support]

Look, we're just pointing out how stupid your reasoning is, that's all.

You say we're playing for someone else's profit. I pointed out that at most, the profit would be a few bucks. But the actual reality is that he'd be losing money doing this given the lack of interest from the PvE community.

So if it makes you feel better, your participation would help cause a money loss from the evil stream lord.

Let me put this in words you can understand.

Your impact on the money PT stands to earn from your participation is so infinitely small that to normal people like us, it feels like you're either joking, using it as an excuse or you're mentally challenged.

Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
robmafia wrote:
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
"
robmafia wrote:

address
əˈdrɛs/Submit
verb

WOW. just... wow.

you backpedaled so hard you cherrypicked a definition... that blatantly conflicts with your own quote:

"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
Yes, I do believe the previous posts addressed these points

points =/= person or assembly.

backpedals to semantics. is still wrong, anyway.

perhaps the next time you want to pull some smug attitude... you should have a 2nd grader proofread your mic drop.

I'm beginning to suspect this is more than you simply being slow on the uptake. You are clearly in distress and are struggling with some common social cues here and some might misinterpret that as willful ignorance. I have a link for you that may help you.

https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/screening.html

I know we may look or be acting "smug" to you, but we are all genuinely concerned and want to help you. You aren't alone in this, we all are looking out for you buddy.
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
Rickson Gracie would play ethical pvp.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
mentally challenged.

Whoa there buddy, that is NOT ethical forum pvp! That could really upset someone! Please be more considerate with your forum pvp, check the op for mentions of ethical pvp before you post.
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info