[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

Some people asked to me after doing Red Elders and Shaper services on Hc, so here is:

Heres my build at level 94 and i'm pretty much done with it. So far i'm just missing Uber Elder from my hunt list, his t16 Guardians are down and i'm going to try the fight after getting my 2 last challenges.

First the POB: https://pastebin.com/nZVscEwy.

You are going to see a 176,2k Tooltip there, this is without bullshit checked it, i took out Arcane Surge and Vaal Haste aswell and it has Shaper checked, so, this is most of the time the real dps on the build.

Shaper and t15 Elder are so smooth and easy that its not needed at all to get more damage and i think more would be overkill, you gonna see that i dont even use a Diamond Flask. This is for HC, people on Sc with 3/6x more dps than me.

For Atziri i Swap Arc into Tendrills and thats it. Theres nothing more to do with the build now and i'm pretty happy with the results. Its has an expensive gear that can be better aswell pushing for more Hp and Mana.

Heres my gear:

Btw, Laviagna Spirit its the most op flask you can get for this build.
The Flame dash links are used for Light Warp, but for Shaper and Elder i swap into dash cause its faster.
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
Last edited by Mawwk on Jul 6, 2018, 11:56:27 AM
Thanks for your HC insight. I have added your post to HC version.
"
Valmar wrote:
"
Hey guys,

Im at lvl 87 and I have even problems downing Uber Atziri even when my gear is pretty good, what I do wrong? I always run out of flasks which will kill me since no movement speed to run away from circles.

Also, should I already replace my devoto with very rare helm, as Im noob, what even good on devoto which keeps us from going for very rare with good stats? ty in advance

I can't help here, I also hate the iber atziri battle.
From my mind, change arc to lightning tendrils for the battle (so no chain against reflect), use more damage flasks (maybe) and use the fire resist flask/flasks with extra movement. It's a hard battle anyway for us I guess. I don't like that fight with this build, but it's doable. Wait for the OP or others to answer and bring more feedback.

Other than that, practice against normal atziri without using totems, running around and avoiding the attacks. If you manage to do a couple of runs without being hit after running like 10 seconds in each phase before placing totems, I think you got it.

Other idea could be lightning warp in a 4L, some guys use that mobility skill.

Uber Atziri is not an easy fight.

The easiest way is to replace ARC with Lightning Tendrils as suggested by Valmar and don't place totem near "Mirror Atziri" during split phase.

Personally I do it with ARC.
Totems one shot themself during split phase but usually they one shot split phase :)
Hey guys,

just a quick question. Playing on SSF_Incursion league. What would be the best way to aquire an Essence Worm ring?

Things i tried so far, suffice to say with no luck:

- farming 38-43 lvl Unset Ring bases and chance 'em (vendor won't sell any - checkin' again at lvl 93)
- farming Cells for The Penitent card
- The Sacrifical Chamber (tier 3) in Atzoatl
- waiting for a lucky drop

Is there any better way, i might have missed?

Cheers,

Xoow
How does the damage compare to saboteur arc trapper? ( in HC )
Also how does survablity compare to saboteur?

Ty
"
Camaron wrote:
How does the damage compare to saboteur arc trapper? ( in HC )
Also how does survablity compare to saboteur?

Ty

Saboteur is better in everything.

DPS
Health Pool
Mobility

You also don't wear a Soul Mantle as Saboteur, so you are not risking having curses on you when you have no charges for long boss fight.
"
Xoow wrote:
Hey guys,

just a quick question. Playing on SSF_Incursion league. What would be the best way to aquire an Essence Worm ring?

Things i tried so far, suffice to say with no luck:

- farming 38-43 lvl Unset Ring bases and chance 'em (vendor won't sell any - checkin' again at lvl 93)
- farming Cells for The Penitent card
- The Sacrifical Chamber (tier 3) in Atzoatl
- waiting for a lucky drop

Is there any better way, i might have missed?

Cheers,

Xoow

I suppose farming cells and chance every unset ring you find, even if not this itemlevel. Unless you need the chances for other things.

Other than that, take one low itemlevel unset ring and scouring + chance the hell of it. I think this is better than farming unsets at low level, not expensive wise, but you wont trade, so that doesnt hurt that much, if you find scourings.

If I were you, Ill do some cell runs to see what happens and if not luck in a couple hours with some cards that gives you good feelings, I would go the scouring + chance path with a one low level.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Jul 6, 2018, 11:57:43 PM
Thanks Valmar,

looks like, there is no other way. Ran my 19 Cells yesterday - 3 div cards. Ughhh ;]

Chance/Scour will be the route to go. If i get my hands on even one low level ring. Didn't happen yet - so there is that. Might level another char to get lucky at a vendor. We'll see.

Have fun y'all.

Cheers,

Xoow
Hello.

What map mods if any should be avoided when using this build?

I am not using the version with Atziri's Reflection.

Thanks.
Necrosjef. Steam.

Discord.
https://discord.gg/tMCTAv7
"
Necrosjef wrote:
Hello.

What map mods if any should be avoided when using this build?

I am not using the version with Atziri's Reflection.

Thanks.

I'm always skiping Chain and No Regen, Ele reflect is doable but boring.
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info