[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

I dont see vaal haste on cwdt triggering. Any input?
"
Voar wrote:
I dont see vaal haste on cwdt triggering. Any input?

CWDT cannot trigger Vaal skills. It's just in that socket because it benefits from increased duration.
Last edited by bridgeburner on Jul 3, 2018, 5:03:07 PM
So, I'm not really sure what to upgrade next. I'm looking for more defensive options. The damage feels fine. I'm at 173k per totem when using lightning pen. The only issue I have is that regen on both life and mana just doesn't feel good most of the time. It feels way too slow. Not sure what I could do to improve that or if I should redo some of my tree.

Last edited by bridgeburner on Jul 3, 2018, 5:20:45 PM
Can anyone tell me why pick devotos as helmet over rare life resist or other unique helmet?

Is it for movement speed and dex?

Is devotos helmet best in slot?

hopefully this works :)

my life pool is too low, Mom seems a bit weak too, Thoughts on gear/tree?
Hi!

I am still using a tabula farming currency for a 6l chest. What I don't get is that some recommend a loreweave chest for Shaper/Uber Elder/Atziri instead of a Soul Mantle.
If this build has enough damage to kill Uber Elder with a Loreweave why should I use anything else for mapping? Soul Mantle offers a lot more DPS but if we don't use that
for the high HP bosses why should I need it for mapping / trash clear?

Maybe Cloak of Defiance is also an Option as i am using the indigon helmet.
Last edited by Slowdice2 on Jul 4, 2018, 11:08:58 AM
"
Slowdice2 wrote:
Hi!

I am still using a tabula farming currency for a 6l chest. What I don't get is that some recommend a loreweave chest for Shaper/Uber Elder/Atziri instead of a Soul Mantle.
If this build has enough damage to kill Uber Elder with a Loreweave why should I use anything else for mapping? Soul Mantle offers a lot more DPS but if we don't use that
for the high HP bosses why should I need it for mapping / trash clear?

Maybe Cloak of Defiance is also an Option as i am using the indigon helmet.

I think because its just most faster, its 7l in spite of 6, plus one totem vs regular bosses.

You can do with any 6L anyway. Soul Mantle is not 100% required in any way, you can do all contect without it. Its just more speed farming.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Hi guys can you give me recommondations for my build :) Not quite sure where I should improve next. Haven't done uberlab yet (HC scaredy cat)

Right so after a horrible grinding period to raise 60ex (and with generous charity from a friend) have managed to get end game gear. Performance is amazing, shaper was a breeze (never experienced that before). guardians are still demanding, seem to always die once but at level 92, don’t really care.
Just about to do Uber Elder for first ever time. Really excited and Nurous at same time!!

My concern is damage for Uber Elder. People are saying they get 106k DPS in their hideout etc etc but my DOS is only 28k (no charges)
What I want to understand is how do people get that sort of tooltip value???
With all charges I get to around 60k (to be honest I haven’t checked that specifically).

Please can someone explain why their damage is much higher and where it is coming from.
Will post my gear later when on a computer. Yes it’s high end gear...grinder for 60ex over 1-2 weeks and vowed never ever to do that again, it was horrible.
Just as a heads up. 6l corrupted soul mantle was 100% self crafted. Bought it for 1c,, 6linked it myself and corrupted it myself....never before been so lucky in this game.
Watchers eye -5ex
Atziri’s reflection - 43ex
Elder essence worm -10ex
Belt - 1ex
Shimerons 1.5ex
Boots -30chaos
Everything else <15chaos/self found.

Found 4ex this league so far and each map I do, gives me on average 6-10chaos.(incursions are insane for chaos recipe. On top of selling drops you can make dollar quickly.

Ok I can’t link my build from a phone, will update tonight
"
Mentalmike wrote:
Right so after a horrible grinding period to raise 60ex (and with generous charity from a friend) have managed to get end game gear. Performance is amazing, shaper was a breeze (never experienced that before). guardians are still demanding, seem to always die once but at level 92, don’t really care.
Just about to do Uber Elder for first ever time. Really excited and Nurous at same time!!

My concern is damage for Uber Elder. People are saying they get 106k DPS in their hideout etc etc but my DOS is only 28k (no charges)
What I want to understand is how do people get that sort of tooltip value???
With all charges I get to around 60k (to be honest I haven’t checked that specifically).

Please can someone explain why their damage is much higher and where it is coming from.
Will post my gear later when on a computer. Yes it’s high end gear...grinder for 60ex over 1-2 weeks and vowed never ever to do that again, it was horrible.
Just as a heads up. 6l corrupted soul mantle was 100% self crafted. Bought it for 1c,, 6linked it myself and corrupted it myself....never before been so lucky in this game.
Watchers eye -5ex
Atziri’s reflection - 43ex
Elder essence worm -10ex
Belt - 1ex
Shimerons 1.5ex
Boots -30chaos
Everything else <15chaos/self found.

Found 4ex this league so far and each map I do, gives me on average 6-10chaos.(incursions are insane for chaos recipe. On top of selling drops you can make dollar quickly.

Ok I can’t link my build from a phone, will update tonight

you can enable the visibility of your characters in your profile, that can be enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info