[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

Yaaa i got it now :P Looking for some good amulet atm and head piece. Thanks for reply!
"
Valmar wrote:
[...] And another question. I checked your PoB and it works with self flage and atziris, adding and removing curses change de dps, and also removing atziri from gear.
However, if I do the same in my build, using self flagellation and atziris reflection, it looks dps doesnt increase while adding curses or equipping the mirror. Do you know why? Im a bit lost.

My bet: "of Warding" flask
"
Gegemo wrote:
"
Valmar wrote:
[...] And another question. I checked your PoB and it works with self flage and atziris, adding and removing curses change de dps, and also removing atziri from gear.
However, if I do the same in my build, using self flagellation and atziris reflection, it looks dps doesnt increase while adding curses or equipping the mirror. Do you know why? Im a bit lost.

My bet: "of Warding" flask

LOL, absolutely true, thanks Gegemo, I was silly :D
I forgot about changing those before testing :D
IGN: Gonorreitor
For Uber Elder, is there anything that can remove Elder slow cast on you beside wearing Kaom's Root? That's the only part of the fight where Shaper's projectiles will highly likely to kill me. Also annoying if he cast it during his Ring phase.
thanks for the build it's so damn fun
"
Valmar wrote:
"
groar wrote:

Added lighting doesn't give much with lvl 26 arc ~19%, while Empower gives 30%.
You can swap Minion and totem ele resist to Ele focus and stone golem to lightning golem in my PoB and you get over 1 mil but you loose shock.

The PoB link I sent was for shock setup, to see it's true dps go to Config and check "Is the enemy shocked", you get 1,15m dps (You can't shock with Ele Focus).

@Valmar Uber Elder does seem easy if you stack resists from Loreweave, Self cast Immortal call for slam and Kaom's Roots for no slow xD
One tip tho, you can use Searing bond to get your charges up instead of normal totem to not wait for mana.

Cool, I got it.
I do the same with UberElder (loreweave, selfcast IC, etc), I'll just add to my knowledge the tip of searing bond for charges, I used them but not for that, great info. I asked for boots I thought you dont use Kaoms for Uber, and was asking if there were a different setup than mine, just to learn more, cause I can't imagine how do you get resis using kaoms plus these rings and belt.

SO, being clear:
*Do you have a PoB for your uberelder setup maybe?

*And another question. I checked your PoB and it works with self flage and atziris, adding and removing curses change de dps, and also removing atziri from gear.
For example, this link:
https://pastebin.com/cnDbhbSa
It doesnt look to work with that setup, can you check it please? thanks

Cheers, have fun out there.

I was actually talking about your uber elder setup from your youtube clip, thats why I told you to use searing bonds coz I saw that you used normal ones and had to wait for mana ;p

I don't use any of those items/gem links, I just go with what I use for mapping. When Shaper uses slam I just Lightning Warp away, same with slow.
Kaom's Roots would make things easier but I would have to swap belt for resists and swap Pain Attunement for 30 dex node (BTW thats what I would do if I wanted to use Kaom's roots for Uber).
"
groar wrote:
"
Valmar wrote:
"
groar wrote:

Added lighting doesn't give much with lvl 26 arc ~19%, while Empower gives 30%.
You can swap Minion and totem ele resist to Ele focus and stone golem to lightning golem in my PoB and you get over 1 mil but you loose shock.

The PoB link I sent was for shock setup, to see it's true dps go to Config and check "Is the enemy shocked", you get 1,15m dps (You can't shock with Ele Focus).

@Valmar Uber Elder does seem easy if you stack resists from Loreweave, Self cast Immortal call for slam and Kaom's Roots for no slow xD
One tip tho, you can use Searing bond to get your charges up instead of normal totem to not wait for mana.

Cool, I got it.
I do the same with UberElder (loreweave, selfcast IC, etc), I'll just add to my knowledge the tip of searing bond for charges, I used them but not for that, great info. I asked for boots I thought you dont use Kaoms for Uber, and was asking if there were a different setup than mine, just to learn more, cause I can't imagine how do you get resis using kaoms plus these rings and belt.

SO, being clear:
*Do you have a PoB for your uberelder setup maybe?

*And another question. I checked your PoB and it works with self flage and atziris, adding and removing curses change de dps, and also removing atziri from gear.
For example, this link:
https://pastebin.com/cnDbhbSa
It doesnt look to work with that setup, can you check it please? thanks

Cheers, have fun out there.

I was actually talking about your uber elder setup from your youtube clip, thats why I told you to use searing bonds coz I saw that you used normal ones and had to wait for mana ;p

I don't use any of those items/gem links, I just go with what I use for mapping. When Shaper uses slam I just Lightning Warp away, same with slow.
Kaom's Roots would make things easier but I would have to swap belt for resists and swap Pain Attunement for 30 dex node (BTW thats what I would do if I wanted to use Kaom's roots for Uber).

Ah ok, that makes sense, I was a bit confused, English is not my main language and I'm not perfect in understanding it :)

Cheers, I like that tip, you always learn something in this game.
Happy toteming!
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Jun 30, 2018, 7:38:48 PM
Thx to this funny overpower build, rly appreciate to play it.

Just one question, do you have special setup for boss like Valmar video ?

Cheers mate
So I just got obliterated by Phoenix boss. I have only attempted it a few times in the past, and actually have never beaten it. I figured this league might be different because up to this point, all bosses have been super easy.

A few of my portals got wasted because there was a huge blue pack of freezy guys right inside and it took me a couple times to kill them all. But even after that, it seemed like my totems were only just barely scratching him. My PoB dps shows 178k. I think the map had increased elemental resistance for the baddies, but still...
I did try using a fire flask a few times but didnt seem to make a difference.

Anyway, here is my gear. I am not using a soul mantle since people were saying it's better to use a 6 link instead of a 5 link soul mantle, and a 5 link is all I have. I corrupted this Tabula and it seemed not bad.

Hey,

if I dont have enough currency, what would you prefer:

2x Shimmeron and a 5L Soul Mantle or 1 Shimmeron, 1 Tukohama's and 6L Soul Mantle ?

Greetz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info