[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

Hey i was wondering if it's worth using a 5l soul mantle or to just buy a 6l rare or to just stay with tabula until i can afford a 6l soul mantle

Last edited by Davidtennant on Jun 29, 2018, 6:32:02 PM
[deleted]
Last edited by ShakerIII on Jun 29, 2018, 6:30:36 PM
Reposting from correct account so y'all can see my character.

Need gearing recommendations, doing t15s comfortably if I play safe, definitely squishy though and bosses are trouble. Should I grab a watcher's eye? New jewels in general? I have better boots I need to chrome properly but am generally not sure what my next steps should be to do higher level content.

Thanks for the build though, been having a lot of fun!
"
Shaker3 wrote:

Need gearing recommendations, doing t15s comfortably if I play safe, definitely squishy though and bosses are trouble. Should I grab a watcher's eye? New jewels in general? I have better boots I need to chrome properly but am generally not sure what my next steps should be to do higher level content.

Your characters are hidden on this account too.
"
Valmar wrote:
"
groar wrote:

@Valmar +1 Arc gives more dps by about 2% (4,4% vs 6,6% in my build) even vs single targets it just doesn't show on your tooltip in game.

Just what I wanted to hear. I supposed that PoB was more accurate, but better to be sure.

In other words, just reached 96 for first time ever, and also got this chanced:

I'm very happy, cant wait to farm more to buy an atziri reflection and change my setup with mark of the shaper etc.

Thanks!

Another silly question: dont you use Kaom Roots for Uber Elder?

And one observation: if you remove empower on your setup, and other gems, and use the gems the OP said (added lightning, etc), your dps increase a lot, I dont know what I am missing, but goes from 700k to almost 1M if you use:

controlled
added lightning
elemental focus
light pene
power charge on critical (or faster casting for comodity with a little less fps).

I think this is better with your setup, at least in PoB.

Added lighting doesn't give much with lvl 26 arc ~19%, while Empower gives 30%.
You can swap Minion and totem ele resist to Ele focus and stone golem to lightning golem in my PoB and you get over 1 mil but you loose shock.

The PoB link I sent was for shock setup, to see it's true dps go to Config and check "Is the enemy shocked", you get 1,15m dps (You can't shock with Ele Focus).

@Valmar Uber Elder does seem easy if you stack resists from Loreweave, Self cast Immortal call for slam and Kaom's Roots for no slow xD
One tip tho, you can use Searing bond to get your charges up instead of normal totem to not wait for mana.
Last edited by groar on Jun 29, 2018, 9:02:25 PM
"
groar wrote:
"
Valmar wrote:
"
groar wrote:

@Valmar +1 Arc gives more dps by about 2% (4,4% vs 6,6% in my build) even vs single targets it just doesn't show on your tooltip in game.

Just what I wanted to hear. I supposed that PoB was more accurate, but better to be sure.

In other words, just reached 96 for first time ever, and also got this chanced:

I'm very happy, cant wait to farm more to buy an atziri reflection and change my setup with mark of the shaper etc.

Thanks!

Another silly question: dont you use Kaom Roots for Uber Elder?

And one observation: if you remove empower on your setup, and other gems, and use the gems the OP said (added lightning, etc), your dps increase a lot, I dont know what I am missing, but goes from 700k to almost 1M if you use:

controlled
added lightning
elemental focus
light pene
power charge on critical (or faster casting for comodity with a little less fps).

I think this is better with your setup, at least in PoB.

Added lighting doesn't give much with lvl 26 arc ~19%, while Empower gives 30%.
You can swap Minion and totem ele resist to Ele focus and stone golem to lightning golem in my PoB and you get over 1 mil but you loose shock.

The PoB link I sent was for shock setup, to see it's true dps go to Config and check "Is the enemy shocked", you get 1,15m dps (You can't shock with Ele Focus).

@Valmar Uber Elder does seem easy if you stack resists from Loreweave, Self cast Immortal call for slam and Kaom's Roots for no slow xD
One tip tho, you can use Searing bond to get your charges up instead of normal totem to not wait for mana.

Cool, I got it.
I do the same with UberElder (loreweave, selfcast IC, etc), I'll just add to my knowledge the tip of searing bond for charges, I used them but not for that, great info. I asked for boots I thought you dont use Kaoms for Uber, and was asking if there were a different setup than mine, just to learn more, cause I can't imagine how do you get resis using kaoms plus these rings and belt.

SO, being clear:
*Do you have a PoB for your uberelder setup maybe?

*And another question. I checked your PoB and it works with self flage and atziris, adding and removing curses change de dps, and also removing atziri from gear.
However, if I do the same in my build, using self flagellation and atziris reflection, it looks dps doesnt increase while adding curses or equipping the mirror. Do you know why? Im a bit lost.
For example, this link:
https://pastebin.com/cnDbhbSa
It doesnt look to work with that setup, can you check it please? thanks

Cheers, have fun out there.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Jun 30, 2018, 4:45:41 AM
Can someone look at my gears and comment pls. My damage is too low :((

Thanks guys!
"
bridgeburner wrote:
"
Shaker3 wrote:

Your characters are hidden on this account too.

Oops, thanks for letting me know.

3rd time's the charm, should be unhidden.
Last edited by Shaker3 on Jun 30, 2018, 1:42:14 AM
No suggestions? :(
Probably rings, neck and helm are first to go, and gotta invest in 2nd shimmeron, but what should've highest priority?

Thanks for any advice.

"
coca0 wrote:
Hello guys,
please tell me straight of the bat which iteams should i change or what should i change in my tree to get better life quality in game ;)

This is my stuff:

Thanks for any advices, have a great day!
"
coca0 wrote:
No suggestions? :(
Probably rings, neck and helm are first to go, and gotta invest in 2nd shimmeron, but what should've highest priority?

Thanks for any advice.

"
coca0 wrote:
Hello guys,
please tell me straight of the bat which iteams should i change or what should i change in my tree to get better life quality in game ;)

This is my stuff:

Thanks for any advices, have a great day!

Hi, one more thing, get yourself a diamond flask, its the flask that adds most to your dps (even if you dont see it in tooltip).
Remove the mana, or if you need that mana for some reason, use an hybrid and "merge" the life and mana using only one of them (the hybrid) in spite of the two.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Jun 30, 2018, 4:23:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info