[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

I crafted a 6 socket, 5-link soul mantle to test and I have to agree with some. It's super annoying even with constant flasking. It pretty much ruins the entire gameplay for me. Is there another unique chest I could use or should I just use a rare with tons of health/resists?
"
Braxillian wrote:
I crafted a 6 socket, 5-link soul mantle to test and I have to agree with some. It's super annoying even with constant flasking. It pretty much ruins the entire gameplay for me. Is there another unique chest I could use or should I just use a rare with tons of health/resists?

A rare or Loreweave if you're not comfortable with Soul Mantle
Switched back from soul mantle to a 6 link rare with 100+ life and dual res. Feels lot lot of better this way.
You guys are doing smthing wrong if you get killed too often bcz of curses from SM.
Get 2 Curse flask both with duration get duration mod on belt.
Also dont facetank tank with your totems,obviously it takes time to adjust but few simple improvements in your gear/playstyle will make your totem experience much smoother and enjoyable.
So what would the strat for boss fights be with the curses? Won’t I run out of flask charge?
"
rockshard wrote:
So what would the strat for boss fights be with the curses? Won’t I run out of flask charge?

For IHC, there are 2 options: town portal or log-out macro :D (don't think they'll use SM chest,thou)
For ISC, there are 2 options: town portal or die like a hero :D
For long fight without adds or in certain situations, you'll run out of flask charges, even when you play it "right" or not :P
"
jan1ss19 wrote:
You guys are doing smthing wrong if you get killed too often bcz of curses from SM.
Get 2 Curse flask both with duration get duration mod on belt.
Also dont facetank tank with your totems,obviously it takes time to adjust but few simple improvements in your gear/playstyle will make your totem experience much smoother and enjoyable.

Agree, but not everybody really wants to learn to use flasks or get used to the playstyle, so giving the chest up after few deaths :P that's why there's easier options to pick, none is wrong, thou :p
Can anyone take a look at my character to see what I am doing wrong? I feel like I am very well geared, but my DPS in Path of Building is no where close to what others seem to be doing? I've gotta be overlooking something, somewhere. Recommendations for improvements are greatly appreciated.

"
MCGusto wrote:
Can anyone take a look at my character to see what I am doing wrong? I feel like I am very well geared, but my DPS in Path of Building is no where close to what others seem to be doing? I've gotta be overlooking something, somewhere. Recommendations for improvements are greatly appreciated.

in the modifiers, did you check Power Charges? you need to enable that to get the DPS from shimmerons.
uber lab is ( at least today ) just easy

now with rare 6l, 4400 life and 2400 mana with MoM the build is very stable for me.

just "overcapped" my res somehow :D ( 150% / 125% / 107% even with the -60% debuff ... )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info