[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

"
F5in wrote:
One of the best builds I've done, here's my gear. I changed some things based on my own preference, but it's really good. Just finished chancing my elder based Essence Worm (took about 4ex worth of chance/scours) to match my Mark of the Shaper, next I need +1 gems chest and maybe some corrupted elemental penetration Shimmerons, or maybe chaos spam my helm or get the enchant on a better base.

Spoiler

For elemental reflect, I swap my amulet for
and my ring for
so I can spam totems more with the mana regen.

For no regen maps, I swap my stibnite flask for

WOW! Impressive gear, good job man.

You can achieve 1M+ DPS per totem :O
https://pastebin.com/jSJkQrMe
Last edited by Gegemo on Jun 8, 2018, 10:20:38 AM
A level 21 regular arc is better than a level 20 Vaal arc, right?
As an impression,
i switched from Tabula Rasa to 5l Soul Mantle, and have to say :

this is bad, the repeated self-cursing, even if i regularily press use the Diamond Flask,
often brings me into situations where i quickly die, T6-8maps, 3700 life, 1600 mana, full res.

Never happened with Tabula Rasa, i think i will get back to that one, playing with Sould Mantle is really annoying kind of.
How important is it to grab +1 power charges and duration on the skill tree before the totem damage increased nodes. For example, should i be taking the 2 nodes in duration and +1 maximum power charge before i take the nodes to Shaman's Domination or Shamanistic Fury?

I am lvl 79 and basically have everything on the skill tree except +1 power charges, increased power charge duration, and ThroatSeeker (working towards that now).
Hey guys!
I totally Love this build, lvl70 right now and im about to start mapping. My Passive like tree Looks like the recommended one (90 passives).
Just a quick question - when should i switch over to the lvl90 tree?

Thanks
"
myxii wrote:
Hey guys!
I totally Love this build, lvl70 right now and im about to start mapping. My Passive like tree Looks like the recommended one (90 passives).
Just a quick question - when should i switch over to the lvl90 tree?

Thanks

I switched over just recently around lvl 77/78 and the play style feels the same if not a little better. I don't believe there is too much difference. Just removing some early game nodes and getting near ThroatSeeker.
curious on how you people do elder with the little ammount of adds and the massive ammounts of cursin

edit: never mind i cheesed the fight with a 4 link chest lol
Last edited by flamingputty on Jun 8, 2018, 5:59:44 PM
I am at the currency to afford either a 6-link Soul Mantle or Shimmerons. Which one would be the most advantageous? I'm still doing a lot of mapping, so I feel like I would miss having the clear spead of shield charge since flame dash is so slow compared to Shield Charge
I am at the currency to afford either a 6-link Soul Mantle or Shimmerons. Which one would be the most advantageous? I'm still doing a lot of mapping, so I feel like I would miss having the clear spead of shield charge since flame dash is so slow compared to Shield Charge
"
Silvanis149 wrote:

Soul Mantle will be annoying at 1st when you use it, and will be very annoying during longer fights, such as Uber Elders.
x2 Shimmerons + a rare 100+life/2res chest will get you through maps easily.
Soul Mantle won't drop in price much till later of the league, Shimmerons will drop dramatically in the next few weeks. So price-wise, I would buy Soul Mantle first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info