[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

So yesterday I managed to kill Uber Elder with Arc Totems, here are my thoughts if you are planning to do it:

-Upgraded pantheons are necessary IMO: Arakaali for the major and Yugul for the minor. Both give very important and nice bonuses for this fight.
-Dual kikazaru makes the fight a bit more forgiving, because if you run out of curse immune flask without kikazarus, then you are dead as disco.
-Run in circles either clockwise or anti-clockwise and try to keep your totems mid-range from the bosses. Try to recast them if they die but only do it if you are certain you won't die from staying in a place for 0,5sec.
-As with nearly all builds for this fight: GET KAOM'S ROOTS!!!
-Drop ALL offensive flasks on this fight- damage is already enough with 2x Shimmeron, 6L Soul Mantle, 2x Kikazaru. Use one HP flask, one Mana flask (Lavinga's spirit ideally), one silver flask and one QSS for movespeed and dodging, and either one armour or phys redu flask.
-If you are using CWDT-Immortal call setup: Remove CWDT and do Self-cast immortal call. Both shaper slam and elder's tentacle whip are 100% physical damage and with the relative low move speed of Kaom's roots, it is easier to self-cast than try to evade these two moves.

For items and and spec see my profile.

Good luck for everyone trying Uber Elder with this build!
Last edited by OwenLantos on Jun 10, 2018, 7:02:04 AM
From T11 onwards the incursions seem to be increasingly problematic in terms of getting one architect down in time, anyone else have this problem?

No shimerons, yet, but screen dmg says 20k with active wrath. But now for 3 incursions i just failed to get an architect down with 4 totems around him and conductivity on top.

What are your impressions here?
"
OwenLantos wrote:
So yesterday I managed to kill Uber Elder with Arc Totems, here are my thoughts if you are planning to do it:

-Upgraded pantheons are necessary IMO: Arakaali for the major and Yugul for the minor. Both give very important and nice bonuses for this fight.
-Dual kikazaru makes the fight a bit more forgiving, because if you run out of curse immune flask without kikazarus, then you are dead as disco.
-Run in circles either clockwise or anti-clockwise and try to keep your totems mid-range from the bosses. Try to recast them if they die but only do it if you are certain you won't die from staying in a place for 0,5sec.
-As with nearly all builds for this fight: GET KAOM'S ROOTS!!!
-Drop ALL offensive flasks on this fight- damage is already enough with 2x Shimmeron, 6L Soul Mantle, 2x Kikazaru. Use one HP flask, one Mana flask (Lavinga's spirit ideally), one silver flask and one QSS for movespeed and dodging, and either one armour or phys redu flask.
-If you are using CWDT-Immortal call setup: Remove CWDT and do Self-cast immortal call. Both shaper slam and elder's tentacle whip are 100% physical damage and with the relative low move speed of Kaom's roots, it is easier to self-cast than try to evade these two moves.

For items and and spec see my profile.

Good luck for everyone trying Uber Elder with this build!

OMG, Finally someone reports a kill in 3.3, Gratz :D
Thanks for the build, great work, im really enyoing it!

Level 93 atm.

How well does Esh's Mirror work with this, before you can afford the Shimmeron's?

Found one but hard to evaluate since the charges disappear quickly.

Have two wands atm, both are bette than Moonsorrow but a lot worse than Shimmerons, I think.

Also, running Soul Mantle now...was thinking to load up with Self-Flagellations but then I realized that I am not actually going to be cursed that much, with all the anti-curse flasks going on. Thoughts?
"
Kelmain9 wrote:
How well does Esh's Mirror work with this, before you can afford the Shimmeron's?

Found one but hard to evaluate since the charges disappear quickly.

Have two wands atm, both are bette than Moonsorrow but a lot worse than Shimmerons, I think.

Also, running Soul Mantle now...was thinking to load up with Self-Flagellations but then I realized that I am not actually going to be cursed that much, with all the anti-curse flasks going on. Thoughts?

You should only use Self Flagelation jewel if you pair them with Kikarazu rings plus soul mantle. That is not so bad while leveling.

However you lose life and things, and probably some dps in the end too.

So, options:

*2 x kikarazu + self flagelation: you always got some curses working at 20% on you, you dont use flasks for removal. You need like 17% extra resistances to cap elemental weakness+ elemental curse

*curse flasks, normal rings, other jewels: you got more life, more item flexibility, probably more damage at the end and no minicurses on you. The dropback is you need to use flasks to manage curses.
IGN: Gonorreitor
What do you guys think about The Three Dragons Golden Mask in this build and using ele proli instead of elemental focus?
"
king353 wrote:
What do you guys think about The Three Dragons Golden Mask in this build and using ele proli instead of elemental focus?

For things that worth less than 10 chaos, you can just buy to test, if it's not working, you can just sell it real quick or vendor it :D that's how thing goes, in this game :P
"
koros wrote:
"
king353 wrote:

For things that worth less than 10 chaos, you can just buy to test, if it's not working, you can just sell it real quick or vendor it :D that's how thing goes, in this game :P

ANy thoughts on Esh's mirror? It's a bit more than 10 :)
T14 Elder down. Used the following gear (gear is absolute bottom-tier FYI, lol):

Equipment
Spoiler

Accessories

Spoiler

Flasks

Spoiler

I normally don't run Kaom's Roots, they were only used for this fight. I also don't run 2 life flasks or the Basalt - again only for Elder. Normally I have a 1 hybrid, a silver, and a diamond. Using the lvl 94 tree in OP.

Only real upgrades concerning me are Shimmeron's x2. Maybe eventually I'll upgrade my body armor idk.
Last edited by alt01dz on Jun 10, 2018, 11:48:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info