[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

The build is very good, but not for me i guess. I hate flame dash and i keep coming to wand builds for some reason lol. Also the curses are damn annoying for when i run out of flask charges. I'm thinking of maybe switching armor for mapping (get a cheap 6 link with life for mapping), and only use Soul Mantle for bosses with a surgeon's flask.
Gloves: No enchant or no damage enchant. Otherwise you could crit with it and degen from Shimmerons.

Which enchants i can use on gloves?
"
calavera_ wrote:
The build is very good, but not for me i guess. I hate flame dash and i keep coming to wand builds for some reason lol. Also the curses are damn annoying for when i run out of flask charges. I'm thinking of maybe switching armor for mapping (get a cheap 6 link with life for mapping), and only use Soul Mantle for bosses with a surgeon's flask.

I use a sceptre and spirit shield except for bossing, which opened up shield charge for use (I have a 4-link lightning warp for clearing but rarely use it so looking for an alternative).
Last edited by alt01dz on Jun 7, 2018, 4:37:32 PM
Is anyone doing endgame bosses with this build yet? How do you guys think it will handle uber elder/uber atziri etc?

Thanks!
Hey guys!

Absolutely love this build after running Reave and hating it. I'm not sure what I need to upgrade next. I'm new to the game and I'm trying to stumble my way through the atlas and get to where I can farm Shimmeron's. I don't really know what I'm doing yet, but if I run enough maps I'll figure it out : P. Level 82, btw. Thanks for any advice!

My new boots, pls dont laugh

+2k tooltip dps btw ;)
"
KingBazooza wrote:
Gloves: No enchant or no damage enchant. Otherwise you could crit with it and degen from Shimmerons.

Which enchants i can use on gloves?

"Of Reflection" which creates a clone of you when you are hit, and it acts as a bait.

Red Elder down. Still farming wands...
just found a decent scepter that gives me more tool tip damage than both moonsorrow, might have to use it until I find shimmeron.

Last edited by ntpphong on Jun 8, 2018, 3:04:15 AM
"
EqOpHater wrote:

Red Elder down. Still farming wands...

How much mana you got?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info