[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

Do you have any weapon sugeestions or what rare mods are good for this build?
Any thoughts on the Self-Flagellation Jewel? Looks like it could work for the build?
Thoughts on best 5 Link with Soul Mantle? Currently running Arc-Pen-Added Light-Faster Casting-Controlled. I tried swapping faster for ele focus but it didn't quite feel as good. Just save Ele focus for the 6L?
Hi, at level 49 and things are running pretty smooth. One challenge is life though... is there some kind of leech going on that I'm missing? I feel like I'm gonna get one shotted without some sort of active life leech going on.
No, only mind over matter and ascendancy for 40% dmg take from mana instead of life. I have "cheap" gear(around 20c on poetrade) and have 4.1k hp and 2.1k mana(lvl 89). You can spec into more HP if you want to - but you don't have to.
"
mrutomi wrote:
Hey all. How does this build compare to GC totem? I originally planned to play GC totem, but I've noticed that Arc totem has been out-leveling GC totem. Not sure if this is because more people are playing Arc vs GC.

For anybody who tried GC totem this/last season, how does the 2 compare in terms of mapping speed, ability to clear end game content on lower budget, and single target damage.

pretty sure this has way better clearing speed, while single target for GC imo is better ( especially in terms of "bang for the bug" ).

... this build for sure can be boosted to high levels with 2x shimmeron, 6l sould mantle etc, but this alone is 15ex+ budget.

however, i tried GC and really do like this one better, kind of feels safer because the chaining just hits way more enemies ( feels like ^^ )
im using 2 moonsorrow for now, im 71, seems pretty nice dmg, would that scepter and offhand better?
Last edited by Lanceabbott on Jun 4, 2018, 7:03:33 PM
Hi I think someone has asked this before but what do you guys think about self-flagelation jewel and zwo Kikazarus?

Thank you.
Hey i am kinda new but i see that we take alot of critical nodes and we have controlled destruction in our 6 link whats the point when we put so much crit in our build ?
Hey i am kinda new but i see that we take alot of critical nodes and we have controlled destruction in our 6 link whats the point when we put so much crit in our build ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info