[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

why do we take crit chance in tree while having controlled destruction? do we just out strip the 100% chance or am i missing something?
why do we take crit chance in tree while having controlled destruction? do we just out strip the 100% chance or am i missing something?
Since Shimmeron is quiet expensiv for now any alternativ waepons or rare mods to focus? Currently Im playing with Moonsorrow.

Thank you and nice build :)

Here is my current setup:

Spoiler

Following your build and really enjoying it a lot! :)

Was wondering though what you think about Zizaran's take on the matter: https://pastebin.com/nTyJL7qX

What would you say?

Keep it up!
Loving the build so far. Playing it with brightbeak +shield charge and have more than enough dmg to kill everything including bosses. The loss of dmg from using brightbeak is definitely worth how much movement speed you get from it
Why is ele focus the gem that's being cut in the non-soul mantle 6L? It's the gem that offers the most dps increase if you don't care about shocking. Wouldn't you cut faster casting instead since it gives the least dps according to PoB?
"
flamingputty wrote:

Iirc, that's just about 5% of crit chance (of total crit chance) - no big deal for Arc, C-Destruction gives more consistent dps, it one-hit each target of pack anyway
"
Astrohawke wrote:
Why is ele focus the gem that's being cut in the non-soul mantle 6L? It's the gem that offers the most dps increase if you don't care about shocking. Wouldn't you cut faster casting instead since it gives the least dps according to PoB?

My guess: smoother gameplay, faster pack-clear, you cast totem faster, totems cast faster - your totems 1-hit each target in pack anyway, so you want all the actions above happen as fast as possible to move to next pack, don't you? Hope it helps
How do you get 160k dps per totem, is it really 160k on the tooltip, because I'm only getting 17k and was wondering why there is such a big difference ?

Thanks
"
jezzy07 wrote:
How do you get 160k dps per totem, is it really 160k on the tooltip, because I'm only getting 17k and was wondering why there is such a big difference ?

Thanks

Helmet + Boots enchants, Arc lvl21 + all support gems lvl20quality20, Wrath lvl20, use Silver+Diamond+Oak flasks, x2 Shimmerons, get to lvl90 - fill tree, Opal ring with lightning damage, get jewels with damage mods (lightning to spell, crit/critmulti)
Each thing will add up, little by little, don't underestimate anything :)
Btw, if using PoB, go to config, stick: use power charges, boss=Shaper, ect...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info