[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

Nice build bro.. smooth lvling till lv85. Currently mapping tier 6-7.. too squishy for tier 9 and above. What do u think about stormfire ring or mark of the shaper ring? :)
"
Mungu wrote:
Thanks for the build! :-)

But would you be so kind to update / change the leveling part of the guide because it's different from your path of building link, THANKS!

The levelling tree take in consideration that Throatseeker nodes are really good until you are level 94. The best options is to take that path and change it only when you will be 94.

I'm not doing it for my char just because I'm lasy to respec nodes.
"
snietschie wrote:
Following your build and really enjoying it a lot! :)

Was wondering though what you think about Zizaran's take on the matter: https://pastebin.com/nTyJL7qX

What would you say?

Keep it up!

Ziz is an HC player. Scion wheel life is a must for him.
If you are not playing in HC I will skip those nodes. You will end with ~5600 hp instead of ~6100.

Other differences are:
- Celestial Judgement is nice to have if you go for "Devotion" life.
- Ancestral Bond damage node instead of life node (for totems): I prefere life to add some survability to them.
- Shamanistic Fury. I like this node because of faster placement speed. If you feel that without it you are still fast enough skip it.
- Power charges missing because he's not planning to go for Shimmeron. Solid choice for HC build (you will use shield charge + fortify).
Last edited by Gegemo on Jun 4, 2018, 5:27:59 AM
ziz acctualy ended up giving up on those life nodes hes final tree looked somewhat like mine
Last edited by Voca89 on Jun 4, 2018, 5:39:06 AM
"
koros wrote:
"
Astrohawke wrote:
Why is ele focus the gem that's being cut in the non-soul mantle 6L? It's the gem that offers the most dps increase if you don't care about shocking. Wouldn't you cut faster casting instead since it gives the least dps according to PoB?

My guess: smoother gameplay, faster pack-clear, you cast totem faster, totems cast faster - your totems 1-hit each target in pack anyway, so you want all the actions above happen as fast as possible to move to next pack, don't you? Hope it helps

Even if that's the case, you'd still run ele focus over either lightning pen or added lightning.
"
Astrohawke wrote:
"
koros wrote:
"
Astrohawke wrote:
Why is ele focus the gem that's being cut in the non-soul mantle 6L? It's the gem that offers the most dps increase if you don't care about shocking. Wouldn't you cut faster casting instead since it gives the least dps according to PoB?

My guess: smoother gameplay, faster pack-clear, you cast totem faster, totems cast faster - your totems 1-hit each target in pack anyway, so you want all the actions above happen as fast as possible to move to next pack, don't you? Hope it helps

Even if that's the case, you'd still run ele focus over either lightning pen or added lightning.

Yes, EF instead of AL, imo
I'm using call of the brotherhood and the hypothermia support in a tabula for mapping atm, great survivability by chilling everything, added damage against chilled, good in PoB and boss's can be chilled easier now (patch notes) probably won't change until i get a shimmeron then i think lightning pen starts getting better. Thought I would post as I don't see many people doing this.

I could also swap a in the ring stormfire and then lightning would also ignite, you can then use the immolation support for a ton of fire dmg but its about equal to hypothermia in PoB, in a 6L soul mantle you could use both but at that point I'm fairly sure its best to just use added light + light pen for the single element penetration stacking.

I'm also thinking about picking up the scepter singularity, this is slightly more DPS than my wand and slows nearby enemies, you can use abyssal cry to slow further off enemies for the increased damage it has as well.
Last edited by Zotta on Jun 4, 2018, 7:54:24 AM
"
Zotta wrote:
I'm using call of the brotherhood and the hypothermia support in a tabula for mapping atm, great survivability by chilling everything, added damage against chilled, good in PoB and boss's can be chilled easier now (patch notes) probably won't change until i get a shimmeron then i think lightning pen starts getting better. Thought I would post as I don't see many people doing this.

I could also swap a in the ring stormfire and then lightning would also ignite, you can then use the immolation support for a ton of fire dmg but its about equal to hypothermia in PoB, in a 6L soul mantle you could use both but at that point I'm fairly sure its best to just use added light + light pen for the single element penetration stacking.

I'm also thinking about picking up the scepter singularity, this is slightly more DPS than my wand and slows nearby enemies, you can use abyssal cry to slow further off enemies for the increased damage it has as well.

Good hint for levelling.
The freezing help a lot vs porcuspine and slow/chill can be a saver in many occasions.
How are you guys dealing with mana? Im having some trouble sustaining even with 10 mana per kill
Hey all. How does this build compare to GC totem? I originally planned to play GC totem, but I've noticed that Arc totem has been out-leveling GC totem. Not sure if this is because more people are playing Arc vs GC.

For anybody who tried GC totem this/last season, how does the 2 compare in terms of mapping speed, ability to clear end game content on lower budget, and single target damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info