"
kewin_ wrote:
Would this Claw be better than Wasp ?

Sorry im not that good with theory crafting :>

greetz
Yep.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
wat other skills is a close replacement to molten strike?
specttral throw / cyclone?
"
alteisen77 wrote:
You can scale any usable attack with the chaos-version of the build, but generally they're all worse than Molten.

It's because the frequent hits are a significant boost to damage and life recovery (which would be very weak otherwise).
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
"
alteisen77 wrote:
You can scale any usable attack with the chaos-version of the build, but generally they're all worse than Molten.

It's because the frequent hits are a significant boost to damage and life recovery (which would be very weak otherwise).

i see cos i tot spectral throw would be a decent replacement
hehehe i just like something with a vaal skill XD

thx man~
Attempting to figure out how to post on forum with items..
Last edited by LambPrey on Sep 16, 2018, 3:48:00 PM
"
alteisen77 wrote:

You can most definitely use Cyclone. It also has a very respectable hit rate. The only issue is your AoE would plummet and your dps isn't all that great considering MS hit per projectile is amplified 20x (if you have the lab enchant on helm), not to mention the strong melee hit.

The only other skill I can think of is BF but again, weak clear speeds. Still, it hits like a truck, great for boss fights.
Deliver pain exquisite
What are you guys doing about getting one-rounded by enemies in deep delves?

would this be better than wasp nest? or should i be looking for the high attack speed and 60% and just craft physical% on one?
"
What are you guys doing about getting one-rounded by enemies in deep delves?

Loreweave and a good life pool (about 6.7k is a good baseline). Temp Chains really pulls its weight basically having enemy dps. Your MS projectiles should be well into giving you life back before they can get a shot off. Make sure you also run with Arctic Armour.

Outside of that, be liberal with flasks. There is an over abundance of enemies anyway so keeping them 24/7 is trivial. Use a Granite/Basalt to get your phys reduction up. Together with a leveled up Tukohama on your Pantheon, you should have really good phys resist stationary.

I think taking Acrobatics on a melee hero is really troll so I avoided that node. I don't think the trade-off is worth it all. It makes you paper thin and I've never liked it even on ranged heroes. To each their own but you definitely feel a lot sturdier without it.
Deliver pain exquisite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info