[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
Graiaule wrote:
I had no idea that corrupting a ring could get you two implicits. I thought you had to use the temple corruption chamber to do that!

Where is this information listed, that we now have new corrupted affixes available for rings? (I assume we weren't able to do this in previous leagues!)

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vaal_Orb#List_of_item_corrupted_implicit_modifiers

It's 1 mod, but there are 2 such mods (Int+Str and Int+Dex).
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Graiaule wrote:
I had no idea that corrupting a ring could get you two implicits. I thought you had to use the temple corruption chamber to do that!

Where is this information listed, that we now have new corrupted affixes available for rings? (I assume we weren't able to do this in previous leagues!)

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vaal_Orb#List_of_item_corrupted_implicit_modifiers

It's 1 mod, but there are 2 such mods (Int+Str and Int+Dex).

Ahh. Thanks, Kelvynn. There's always more to learn about PoE. Are these mods new to Incursion? If not, we've missed a bet in previous leagues!
Last edited by Graiaule on Jul 7, 2018, 4:02:44 PM
"
Graiaule wrote:
Are these mods new to Incursion? If not, we've missed a bet in previous leagues!

Vaal mods were reworked in 3.3. We were discovering them since the start of the league.
And there it is in the patch notes:

Added new corrupted implicits which can appear on items corrupted by Vaal orbs, bringing the total to approximately 176. Many of the old implicits were buffed or moved to different items, and some were disabled. Generally, corrupted implicits are now more powerful on average.

Damn. Apparently I really do need to read the patch notes LINE BY LINE.
I am currently not happy with the DPS... Still playing around t13 maps and can already see that I will struggle with t15 and the guardians

I am a casual player and do not have much currency to spend on upgrades. I would appreciate tips on what to upgrade next in order to improve my DPS (and the ES as a second target).

My main stats right now:

Lvl 92
Int 1.850
Str 147
Dex 127
ES 8.601 (disc up)
DPS 10.580 (herald of ash up)

Gear:

Jewels:

Flasks:

I have a few ideas, but would appreciate tips on the most cost-effective upgrades at this point.
Last edited by Cabeza2000 on Jul 7, 2018, 6:55:27 PM
@Cabeza

1. You're missing Combustion spell gem
2. You're missing an easy ~70 more int on armor
3. You're missing ~15% increased int on rings and belt. 5% increased won't be that expensive.
4. Your rare jewels have % projectiles which are, I believe, of no use to us. You can easily beat them with either a cheap >46% total Izaro's Turmoil, or look for rare gems per Kelvynn's list. The ones I have I found for 5c-10c, and then rerolled them with divine orbs until I had had enough.

I'm running at 15k tooltip in the hideout right now.
"
Graiaule wrote:
@Cabeza

1. You're missing Combustion spell gem
2. You're missing an easy ~70 more int on armor
3. You're missing ~15% increased int on rings and belt. 5% increased won't be that expensive.
4. Your rare jewels have % projectiles which are, I believe, of no use to us. You can easily beat them with either a cheap >46% total Izaro's Turmoil, or look for rare gems per Kelvynn's list. The ones I have I found for 5c-10c, and then rerolled them with divine orbs until I had had enough.

I'm running at 15k tooltip in the hideout right now.

Thanks for your answer.

1. and 2. sound expensive to me right now (need a 6l for combustion)

3. Will check the market, thanks for the tip.

4. Can you link your jewels as an example?
No, you don't need a 6L for combustion! I'm running 4L myself. See my gloves for example:

My jewels are (reserving the third for when I get another socket):

"
Cabeza2000 wrote:
I am currently not happy with the DPS... Still playing around t13 maps and can already see that I will struggle with t15 and the guardians

I am a casual player and do not have much currency to spend on upgrades. I would appreciate tips on what to upgrade next in order to improve my DPS (and the ES as a second target).

My main stats right now:

Lvl 92
Int 1.850
Str 147
Dex 127
ES 8.601 (disc up)
DPS 10.580 (herald of ash up)
Spoiler

Gear:

Jewels:

Flasks:

I have a few ideas, but would appreciate tips on the most cost-effective upgrades at this point.

Possible upgrades aside, your character looks perfectly fine for everything except Uber Elder. Your tree is correct, you are not missing anything. I don't see how you would be struggling with high tier maps. Your character can easily kill the Shaper, let alone T15 bosses. Check your Pantheon. Make sure you are using the Brine King, and upgrade it.
Why you don't use (25–30)% increased Area of Effect corruption in your staff?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info