BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

"
RockToo wrote:
How important are the formless inferno and koam's roots for this build? And is the watcher's eye a must as well?

Having issues with >t10 maps, just got rocked on a t12.

if i can answer...formless inferno give me almost 40% of my armour...just insane actually...i wanted to replace it but i stricly can't atm.

For kaom roots, if you got the enchant with life regen like i do, it's really good too, you re immune to stun/slow/freeze etc...well insane too.
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
Could you please update your PoB Link? It actually has orb of storms and 2 body armor links (one 6 link for totems, one 4 links for orb of storms)

And which curse will you use/should we use after arcane surge/crit strike?

Even Despair?

BTW why isnt your hardcore character shown in your character overview? Do you use 2 accounts?

BTW2: PoB uses purity of fire + ice, your overview last page shows fire + lightning ... is that a change for everyone or is it a change for special maps if you need more lightning resis?

EDIT: Another Question: As your picture about leveling Tree is outdated, as Ancestral Bond isn't used anymore, should we still move in this direction at first to reach either Purity of Flesh or Sovereignity?

Hi mate I am no longer playing this build at the moment because I ripped to REFLECT believe it or not, a Leveled up storm brand in doon cubyari does a lot of damage!

My current character is called: HelpingDoesntHelp

Look him and that should answer your questions ;)

TIP: Don't level Stormbrand!!
F
I noticed it some time ago and switched to OoS

What is better hrimnor of formless inferno? Asking because we dont have much damage and resists and inferno does not have niether +fire damage nor +res (even -30 fireres)
Last edited by xxxenforcerxxx on Dec 18, 2018, 7:36:20 AM
"
Eko13 wrote:
"
RockToo wrote:
How important are the formless inferno and koam's roots for this build? And is the watcher's eye a must as well?

Having issues with >t10 maps, just got rocked on a t12.

if i can answer...formless inferno give me almost 40% of my armour...just insane actually...i wanted to replace it but i stricly can't atm.

For kaom roots, if you got the enchant with life regen like i do, it's really good too, you re immune to stun/slow/freeze etc...well insane too.

Thanks man, made a few changes, still not crazy about my survivability.

Anyone have any idea how to get to the ridiculous DPS numbers this is showing in path of building? I am at about a 3rd of the total DPS with very similar items.
"
Some_Day wrote:

Hi mate I am no longer playing this build at the moment because I ripped to REFLECT believe it or not, a Leveled up storm brand in doon cubyari does a lot of damage!

My current character is called: HelpingDoesntHelp

Look him and that should answer your questions ;)

TIP: Don't level Stormbrand!!

Thats the point why i never play hardcore ;) Anyway, there is no char called HelpingDoensntHelp in your Overview, just HelpingWontHelp :)

You didn't answered my question about leveling passive tree !? :)
Last edited by Mydgard6 on Dec 18, 2018, 4:17:50 PM
some_day i lvling storm brand still only on ele reflect switch to orb of storm :) eyes open...:)
btw i write in old post storm brand kill you in reflect maps you must read my post sometimes :P
"
RockToo wrote:

Anyone have any idea how to get to the ridiculous DPS numbers this is showing in path of building? I am at about a 3rd of the total DPS with very similar items.

if you find out i'm interested too haha (i'm stuck with inferno helm giving like 5K armour & vivinsect giving like 400hp regen which is crazy)

btw elemental damage on attack doesn't work on our totems right ?
Last edited by Eko13 on Dec 18, 2018, 4:33:15 PM
in pob he still uses controlled destruction instead of multiple totem support. if you change the gems, the damage will be around 210k dot dmg.

Myself is also struggling with dmg, but i am 77 so i guess there is some potential left in Passives and items too.

My questions:

why are you using Doon Cuebiyari instead of Doryani's Catalyst? When i am correct, then some build said, that doon is only better when you are 800+ in Strength.

Rare 6 Link Armour would be far better or not? Or do i lack in toughness when i drop lightning coil?

"
aQix wrote:
in pob he still uses controlled destruction instead of multiple totem support. if you change the gems, the damage will be around 210k dot dmg.

Myself is also struggling with dmg, but i am 77 so i guess there is some potential left in Passives and items too.

My questions:

why are you using Doon Cuebiyari instead of Doryani's Catalyst? When i am correct, then some build said, that doon is only better when you are 800+ in Strength.

Rare 6 Link Armour would be far better or not? Or do i lack in toughness when i drop lightning coil?

Make sure your storm brand or orb of storms are only dealing lightning dmg so they dont fuck up the elemental equilbirum
On other RF threads poeple use a shaper sceptre with lvl 15+ elemental focus + elemental damage on it selfcrafted with multimod bloodmagic (dot + fire damage)...on POB its like 40% increased dps...INSANE...but not cheap i agree.

Poeple ask if we can use something else than the inferno helm...but it's like 20+% of physical damage reduction by himself...and the build isn't tanky anough even with it...other RF builds have 90% physical mitigation...

The only thing i can think of is to replace that shield because we also lose 2 jewels slots for it...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info