BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

"
vpollas wrote:
Hello again,

Got that ring you mentioned above, and it worked wonders ty!

Now i can sustain RF, but now another question comes up. Do you use RF on bosses? Because it seems to take up most of my regen, and i feel like im lacking alot of regen at bosses when its on.

Ty in advance.

Hey, if you watch my video agianst uber elder I regular toggle rf on and off. To regen and to deal damage, it just takes skill to know when.

Guys, again if anyone is struggling with Degen from Righteous Fire, use this ring:

And put level 20 or lvl 21 Purity of Fire in it
Last edited by Some_Day on Dec 15, 2018, 8:14:51 PM
Guys I am back to using this build, currently lvl 83 and sustain RF just fine. Doing tier 15+ maps and guardians

Out of currency, I'll update the helmet soon with a rare 10% of physical taken as fire damage when I have the coin ;)

I'll be buying a lvl 21 purity of fire or level one, aswell as lvl 21 scorching ray
Last edited by Some_Day on Dec 16, 2018, 2:53:42 AM
"
Some_Day wrote:

Guys, link combustion with your shield charge for a further -19% fire res. You only need to hit once or twice.

Storm brand hits super fast anyway and will proc EE always. Combustion + shield charge is great dps boost for single target

Thanks for the reply! Didn't realize EE would override previous hits so fast. Also Storm brand is much smoother than the orb.
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
vpollas wrote:
Hello again,

Now i can sustain RF, but now another question comes up. Do you use RF on bosses? Because it seems to take up most of my regen, and i feel like im lacking alot of regen at bosses when its on.

Ty in advance.

Hey, if you watch my video agianst uber elder I regular toggle rf on and off. To regen and to deal damage, it just takes skill to know when.

Guys, again if anyone is struggling with Degen from Righteous Fire, use this ring:

Ah ok, thank you.

And yet another rookie question - how do you toggle RF? :D
"
vpollas wrote:
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
vpollas wrote:
Hello again,

Ty in advance.

Ah ok, thank you.

And yet another rookie question - how do you toggle RF? :D

A flask of dousing ofc.. Sorry for the stupid questions haha
Some_day thank you for great build i love it.
Can y suggest smth on my build item?

https://pastebin.com/Yn5i9sbu

Sorry i dunno how to paste it here.
I feeling look like i have no dmg, when i paste your build, y got so much more dmg.
"
RockToo wrote:
Hey guys, first off - love the build! I'm a bit of a noob, but im learning. This build melts mostly everything, I feel like I've made some kind of mistake with gearing maybe?

Anyways, I got a bit lucky and bought what I thought were a few "upgrades" - helmet and 6l armour. Ever since switching that gear, it seems like my single target is way down for some reason? I've tried troubleshooting this myself, and the only answer I could come up with is my gems are too low-level?

Could anyone check my character out and see if there are any improvements to be made?

Update!!!! Found out what it was. I was using a jewel that had added cold damage to spells. And my ring converted cold to fire. So I was essentially giving everything resistance to fire via my storm brand!

So for any fellow noobs out there not getting the damage they are expecting, make sure to hover over storm brand to make sure no fire damage is being added to it.
Are there any good early game leveling uniques I can buy that help with this build?
"
Some_Day wrote:
Guys I am back to using this build, currently lvl 83 and sustain RF just fine. Doing tier 15+ maps and guardians

Out of currency, I'll update the helmet soon with a rare 10% of physical taken as fire damage when I have the coin ;)

I'll be buying a lvl 21 purity of fire or level one, aswell as lvl 21 scorching ray

Thank you for the build, I'm currently leveling it and having a blast!

Two quick questions regarding your gear: Is there any reason you don't have a curse linked? And why do you have arcane surge linked to brand, shouldn't you get that from the last ascendancy?

Thanks!
"
mystastian wrote:
"
Some_Day wrote:

Thank you for the build, I'm currently leveling it and having a blast!

Two quick questions regarding your gear: Is there any reason you don't have a curse linked? And why do you have arcane surge linked to brand, shouldn't you get that from the last ascendancy?

Thanks!

I do have curse on hit, I soon after got the uber lab ascendancy. I removed increased crit and arcane surge after ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info