BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

Could you please post a couple videos of your routine farm high tier maps?
I just cant understand how it is possible with low phys mitigation and slow clearsped due to damage and dot type of it.
Curently at lvl 88 and using this build only for uberlab (~15 mins full run).
"
I just cant understand how it is possible with low phys mitigation and slow clearsped due to damage and dot type of it.

You have no taken regen nodes, no marble amulet. I suggest you get the new ring

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vivinsect

and put your level 20 or even better lvl 21 purity of fire in. you missed out on a lot of regen nodes in tree
"
Some_Day wrote:
"

and put your level 20 or even better lvl 21 purity of fire in. you missed out on a lot of regen nodes in tree

Yeah i know how to obtain sufficient regen for RF, used it in previous leagues. The main question is that i have atm 6.7k hp but not tanky at all, therefore im using only totems to keep my ass in safe distance.
Last leagues when i tryed to farm with RF (and overregen even without placed totems) ive just shield charged into mobs and take tons of damage =\ also conc effect on RF results in soooo small radius=\

Thats why im asking for new couple of videos

Btw only 4 regen nodes(2.6%) are not taken
Last edited by xxxenforcerxxx on Dec 17, 2018, 8:54:05 AM
How important are the formless inferno and koam's roots for this build? And is the watcher's eye a must as well?

Having issues with >t10 maps, just got rocked on a t12.
Great guide, but I have a question.
Why are you using herald of ash? If we use this, we just pop Elemental Equilibrium (fire) with shield charge, cause it's add fire damage to attacks.
Thanks for the answer.
Hey Some_Day,

Thanks a lot for sharing your build and knowledge, leveling and enjoying totems (<3 totems 4ever <3).

This is answered:

I have a quick question, should we drop the multiple totem support gem once the second ascendency is taken? I see a lot of people are still running the multiple gem at higher levels and i assume their ascendencies are done?

Thanks!

EDIT: Well, it seems i found my answer, by just trying it ahah, i should not stay theoretical, or maybe just read better...

For those interested: removing the multiple totems makes you unable to pop more than 2 at a time.
Last edited by GraissE on Dec 17, 2018, 1:31:26 PM
"
Some_Day wrote:
"

Why Purity of Fire?
"
Viccescigi wrote:
Why are you using herald of ash? If we use this, we just pop Elemental Equilibrium (fire) with shield charge, cause it's add fire damage to attacks.
Thanks for the answer.

It doesnt matter because Storm Brand quickly overwrites the fire hit with lightning
Could you please update your PoB Link? It actually has orb of storms and 2 body armor links (one 6 link for totems, one 4 links for orb of storms)

And which curse will you use/should we use after arcane surge/crit strike?

Even Despair?

BTW why isnt your hardcore character shown in your character overview? Do you use 2 accounts?

BTW2: PoB uses purity of fire + ice, your overview last page shows fire + lightning ... is that a change for everyone or is it a change for special maps if you need more lightning resis?

EDIT: Another Question: As your picture about leveling Tree is outdated, as Ancestral Bond isn't used anymore, should we still move in this direction at first to reach either Purity of Flesh or Sovereignity?
Last edited by Mydgard6 on Dec 17, 2018, 9:06:42 PM
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
Viccescigi wrote:
Thanks for the answer.

It doesnt matter because Storm Brand quickly overwrites the fire hit with lightning

Did you RIP? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info