BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

I skipped 2 or 3 POE league and i dont see rise of the phoenix shield in your build, you dont need it anymore to build RF ?
"
Systemlord wrote:
I skipped 2 or 3 POE league and i dont see rise of the phoenix shield in your build, you dont need it anymore to build RF ?

Nope, its better to use Ahn's Heritage or Saffel's Frame
Hi I'm starting league with this build. I have a few question about the build.
About the shield and fragility. Is it really worth sacrificing two jewel slots for onslaught? Are there some options for rare shield since crafting is going to be crazy this league?
I'm using lightning golem, its cast speed buff works on totems or is it just me?
Also hiero ascendancy now only gives 1 totem and some small more multiplier, rest of the points are kind of meh increased spell dmg, if I'm not missing something. It was no doubt best option with + 2 totems, but now... Are there any alternatives like chiftain maybe?
Also finally as you are HC player, I see you are investing in % phys dmg taken as some element, Is it doable to use rf + mom + divination destilate for extra max res, since we have high mana regen I guess we will be able to cast totems or even turn of rf with remove burn flask to cast totems and cast rf again?
Ty for your build.

I am playing it right now and just tried to switch to RF wtih lvl 83. Don't have enough regen, im losing life.

Do I just need more purity of fire level or how can I solve this?

Thanks.

Last edited by Durza1985 on Dec 8, 2018, 8:28:17 PM
"
Durza1985 wrote:
Ty for your build.

I am playing it right now and just tried to switch to RF wtih lvl 83. Don't have enough regen, im losing life.

Thanks.

I am playing the build right now and I have been looking into his setup and how he sustains RF. With his exact setup the key to it is his corrupt on his shield for +2 gem levels for his level 21 purity of fire. Without that and without flasks he would degen too. We may need to temporarily look into life recovery rate elder belt to use for now. The other option is to throw some kikazaru's on or something for slightly boosted regen but then resists become an issue. I'm not that great at theory crafting so I am not sure of any other solutions. I'm also not sure if PoB is calculating the regen from being hierophant and having 4 totems. I tried disabling my totem gems and everything and I never see my regen change so maybe it isn't? That would skew the numbers a bit.

On a side note for people that worry about early switch to RF. I am 83 in t6-t7 maps slaughtering stuff relatively easily so the build isn't broken without RF.
"
Mithology wrote:
"
Durza1985 wrote:
Ty for your build.

Thanks.

I am playing the build right now and I have been looking into his setup and how he sustains RF. With his exact setup the key to it is his corrupt on his shield for +2 gem levels for his level 21 purity of fire. Without that and without flasks he would degen too. We may need to temporarily look into life recovery rate elder belt to use for now. The other option is to throw some kikazaru's on or something for slightly boosted regen but then resists become an issue. I'm not that great at theory crafting so I am not sure of any other solutions. I'm also not sure if PoB is calculating the regen from being hierophant and having 4 totems. I tried disabling my totem gems and everything and I never see my regen change so maybe it isn't? That would skew the numbers a bit.

On a side note for people that worry about early switch to RF. I am 83 in t6-t7 maps slaughtering stuff relatively easily so the build isn't broken without RF.

Ty for your answer, your are right, I was assuming the same.

If we get saffel's instead ahn's that's a boost in life reg. PoB is not calculating the extra life reg when totems are placed. Just tried ingame and I am able to sustain with totems placed. However, it's kind of risky and I keep RF off for now until I have more levels/higher purity/corrupted ahn's.
Last edited by Durza1985 on Dec 9, 2018, 3:26:00 AM
i am sorry somebody help a noob that does not understand RF builds here please

how do i sustain it
i am already with max res 76% and 400+ regen and i can not keep rf for more than few secs?

i am just not getting it
would somebody explain what are the items that helps sustaining or what to do for the sustainability
"
ValorDaSage wrote:
i am sorry somebody help a noob that does not understand RF builds here please

how do i sustain it
i am already with max res 76% and 400+ regen and i can not keep rf for more than few secs?

i am just not getting it
would somebody explain what are the items that helps sustaining or what to do for the sustainability

You need a lot more max fire res (shield + purity of fire for start, for this build aura effect later) vitality and stone golem are helpful, ruby flask always up, its a must(use 2 if you have to) enduring cry also gives some regen. Take literally all hp regen on tree. You need to level with rf to get the feel how much you need, just use totems for now they should clear fine.
Last edited by JackStig on Dec 9, 2018, 4:29:39 AM
btw you can use kikazaru ring and immortal flesh belt this give me huge life regen till you got better items...Durza1985
Last edited by tixyk on Dec 9, 2018, 5:34:04 AM
if i can give you tips guys i try storm brand and its realy OP you can summons 3 and they chain to 3 enemy also they are on enemy and move with enemy so you can EE 9 enemy perma also got now 1k svg DMG so i think is alot better than orb of storm because he is static and chain only 3 enemy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info