BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

"
Brombaer wrote:
"
Eko13 wrote:
I'm kinda lost you said you will use balefire...so it will be a 4 link (3+1) then your 6L setup will be RF ? and what skill do you use in your 3L weapon

I think you got something mixed up. His endgame 6L will still be the scorching ray - spell totem setup. He keeps the RF in the gloves, because of the essence of delirium, which gives "Socketed Gems deal 30% more Damage over Time".

I don't know what exactly what he will use for the balefire, but I think spell totem - burning damage - efficacy should give the most damage. And later try to test multiple totems with it?

So multiple totem to replace efficacy ? // when you get a 6L you drop the balefire right ? :) thanks !
"
Eko13 wrote:
"
Brombaer wrote:
"
Eko13 wrote:
I'm kinda lost you said you will use balefire...so it will be a 4 link (3+1) then your 6L setup will be RF ? and what skill do you use in your 3L weapon

I think you got something mixed up. His endgame 6L will still be the scorching ray - spell totem setup. He keeps the RF in the gloves, because of the essence of delirium, which gives "Socketed Gems deal 30% more Damage over Time".

I don't know what exactly what he will use for the balefire, but I think spell totem - burning damage - efficacy should give the most damage. And later try to test multiple totems with it?

So multiple totem to replace efficacy ? // when you get a 6L you drop the balefire right ? :) thanks !

Yes, I would drop efficacy first, but I don't know how it exactly works so you got to test it, as I said.

Yes, when you get a 6L you drop Balefire.
hmm so confused with all the different gear posted. could any1 give some unique advises and why u use them? and stat priorities this build uses/profits from as well as final skill links?
Balefire is what you use until you can afford a 6link chest!
Any leveling tips (such as which gems should I use, etc) for this new league? Want to try this as league starter.
Last edited by Zynkh on Dec 7, 2018, 2:25:47 PM
"
Zynkh wrote:
Any leveling tips (such as which gems should I use, etc) for this new league? Want to try this as league starter.

For leveling, use firestorm, lightning tendrils, arc what ever suits you.

Get pursuit of the faith asap after lvl 33 at ascendancy altar and beeline straight to anscestral bond. Use flameblast or arc totems till you can get balefire and then unspec from anscessstral bond and into Elemental Equilibrium.
What bandits for HC? tx.
"
cryplol wrote:
What bandits for HC? tx.

Oak

Hey guys, this is my progress so far on Betrayal HC. Switch from arc to SR totems at lvl 36 after ascendancy. Checkout my gear and tree if you need help:

"
Some_Day wrote:
"
cryplol wrote:
What bandits for HC? tx.

Oak

Hey guys, this is my progress so far on Betrayal HC. Switch from arc to SR totems at lvl 36 after ascendancy. Checkout my gear and tree if you need help:

why you speked so early? arc is much better till balefire...
i am on lvl 38 and using 5 totem with flameblast :D new gem support op op but realy need finaly lvl 41 we know what wait here :D yes lantern
Last edited by tixyk on Dec 8, 2018, 6:07:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info