[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
olvini3 wrote:
Hello, what do you think about my char (Glizedel)?
What could I improve on her?

I have trouble to get a decent imperial claw too and I'm aware that I may have a bit too much of resists on items.

Thanks!

Your body armour is incredibly good. Very high evasion and decent amount of life.

The jewellery needs work though. You want more life and EDAS on rings/amu/belt.

Getting a good claw shouldn't really be that hard for you.
Anything with 300+ pdps and 7.4+ crit will be a dps increase of 160k+.

You should be able to find a claw that gives you 150k+ dps for less than 3 ex. If you are lucky, less than 1 ex.

Don't panic.
I have updated the guide.

I've changed the appearance slightly and added some text here and there.

But most importantly; I have added a LOT of stuff to the F.A.Q.

Don't panic.
"
schellinky wrote:
Hey fiverr, thanks again for the build and all your effort in helping everyone out.

I just hit 91, thinking about doing my first ever shaper soon. Any item upgrades I should worry about before then? I'm thinking probably a new chest with more evasion first.

Your gear should be more than enough to handle shaper. :)

Some advice before you go.

If you stand close enough to him so that you are within his melee range, he won't throw those orbs.
Those orbs can oneshot you.

Save your vaal hastes and dps-flasks for when he does his shaper beam. You can do a lot of damage in that time-frame. Also, stand close enough to him so that he will auto-attack you when he stops shooting his beam. (Again so he doesn't throw balls)
Be aware though. The hitbox on the shaper beam is quite big.

Pop the orbs that explode and make vortexes before they make it into the middle of the map. You don't want to end up with the arena full of vortexes. Try to pop them when you see them.

Don't underestimate the bosses between the phases. The 2nd one particularly. When he does his frost orb volley thing, be careful. It can easily kill you if you aren't.

Most importantly.
DON'T GET FRUSTRATED if you die or doesn't manage to kill him.
I'm not sure I know anyone that killed him on his first attempt. The shaper fight is about practice. You need to learn the mechanics and see the patterns.

GOOD LUCK!

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Apr 1, 2018, 8:43:30 PM
Well said fiver on shaper fight. Its more abt practise.

But sometime when i ran and pop the orb, somehow i die in one touch?. I thought those orb arent suppose to do damage until they are pop onto the ground.

"
Uzap wrote:
Well said fiver on shaper fight. Its more abt practise.

But sometime when i ran and pop the orb, somehow i die in one touch?. I thought those orb arent suppose to do damage until they are pop onto the ground.

Huh, that sounds strange. Not sure I’ve ever had that happen to me. They do damage when they pop and then the DoT when they are on the ground, but they aren’t supposed to do any damage when you touch them and get away before they explode AFAIK.

Weird.

Don't panic.
"
Fiver wrote:
"
baronzo wrote:
So been trying to kill uber elder with this build (though still running dual ToA), and it's pretty difficult since you WILL get hit and leech is just not reliable enough since you're often not attacking.

It's probably mostly just practice. I'm getting better though. Burned 4 sets so far and furthest I got was both a little under 50%, but fragments are cheap these days so I don't feel that bad. I already finished my main goal for the league anyway:

I haven't been able to play for 3 days now, but I managed to get 2 attempts at Uber Elder last week. Got him to 40-50% both times. I think it's a lot about practice, but it's a hard fight with this build. I'm gonna try again when I have more time to play. :p

Yeah for sure. I tried two more times and managed to kill shaper but died to elder immediately afterwards :(

Made a bunch of changes though: using kaoms roots, switched to cwdt enfeeble instead of frostbite, and still using purity of ice over herald of ice. Two life flasks, aquamarine, diamond, and ToH. With this I have 6.4k hp and don't get one shot by anything other than slams. DPS is still not too bad. When I'm playing well this is a very safe build but then I get tilted and die like 4 times in a row haha.
I managed to roll this claw and was looking for advice on crafting. Should I just multi mod this and put crit chance and what else on it?
"
Nonamenate wrote:
I managed to roll this claw and was looking for advice on crafting. Should I just multi mod this and put crit chance and what else on it?

If you Craft added fire damage and crit on it, you can get a maximum of 345 Elemental dps.
It also has good attack speed so I would value it somewhere between 6-10 exalted if you were to get it perfect.

Lowest possible roll puts it at 300 edps, which isn't gonna be worth as much, but still 2~ exalted. (but then you'd just divine it of course.)
Average roll would put it at 320-325~ edps.

I would guess that you can get at least 4-5 exalted from it, but you may have to spend a divine or two.

Personally I would multimod it, put added fire & crit, and sell it.

It isn't a good claw for this build though. :)

Don't panic.
@all

when you don't have your 6 link yet and you're rocking the 5 link you can switch up ice bite and hatred right? You will still get the ice bite bonuses because it supports herald of ice, which supports your frost blades too I think.

Correct me if I'm wrong!!
"
Yindori wrote:
@all

when you don't have your 6 link yet and you're rocking the 5 link you can switch up ice bite and hatred right? You will still get the ice bite bonuses because it supports herald of ice, which supports your frost blades too I think.

Correct me if I'm wrong!!

Correction, your wrong :|

just drop the 6th slot that would have either ruthless or ancestral call in it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info