[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
1benjy1 wrote:
"
Yindori wrote:
@all

when you don't have your 6 link yet and you're rocking the 5 link you can switch up ice bite and hatred right? You will still get the ice bite bonuses because it supports herald of ice, which supports your frost blades too I think.

Correct me if I'm wrong!!

Correction, your wrong :|

just drop the 6th slot that would have either ruthless or ancestral call in it.

I think Ancestral is too good to pass up on though
"
Yindori wrote:
"
1benjy1 wrote:
"
Yindori wrote:
@all

when you don't have your 6 link yet and you're rocking the 5 link you can switch up ice bite and hatred right? You will still get the ice bite bonuses because it supports herald of ice, which supports your frost blades too I think.

Correct me if I'm wrong!!

Correction, your wrong :|

just drop the 6th slot that would have either ruthless or ancestral call in it.

I think Ancestral is too good to pass up on though

Well it's good for clear speed, but things like speed etc come secondary to things like actually killing stuff :P

Either that or your stuck doing lower tier maps till you get a 6L. Take your pick really :)
Hey Fiver,
really enjoyed playing this build current league.
I do have a question, i can't really get to the same DPS you're mentioning and was wondering how i could improve overall.

The character name is FROST_ATOM, and this is my current gear setup:

The rest is the boots, and Lycosidae so not sure it's worth linking.

Any thoughts?
Last edited by CPTN_ATOM on Apr 3, 2018, 8:50:40 AM
"
CPTN_ATOM wrote:
Hey Fiver,
really enjoyed playing this build current league.
I do have a question, i can't really get to the same DPS you're mentioning and was wondering how i could improve overall.

The character name is FROST_ATOM, and this is my current gear setup:

The rest is the boots, and Lycosidae so not sure it's worth linking.

Any thoughts?

You have the wrong flasks. Check the flask setup. You'll get a lot of damage from changing them.

Your gear isn't bad but you could get an amulet and belt with EDAS on them. That would do a lot aswell.
Personally I would switch your gloves for a tombfist as well, but your gloves are good, and I get that you get a lot of life from them. Tombfist with a murderous eye jewel would give you about 80k extra dps though. Your call.

Get a vaal haste.

This should get your dps up a bit.
With EDAS on belt + amu, new flasks, tombfist, and vaal haste, your dps would be around 1 million.
With an abyssus with FB enchant you'd be at 1.2.

Unfortunately that is the only advice I can give you. There is nothing wrong with your skilltree or skill setup (aside from no vaal haste).
It's just a gear issue. Small upgrades here and there.

Don't panic.
"
Fiver wrote:

You have the wrong flasks. Check the flask setup. You'll get a lot of damage from changing them.

Your gear isn't bad but you could get an amulet and belt with EDAS on them. That would do a lot aswell.
Personally I would switch your gloves for a tombfist as well, but your gloves are good, and I get that you get a lot of life from them. Tombfist with a murderous eye jewel would give you about 80k extra dps though. Your call.

Get a vaal haste.

With EDAS on belt + amu, new flasks, tombfist, and vaal haste, your dps would be around 1 million.

Unfortunately that is the only advice I can give you. There is nothing wrong with your skilltree or skill setup (aside from no vaal haste).

That's actually good to hear, meaning i didn't do much wrong when building, so everything else can be fixed up :)
the flasks i'll get soon, that's a good point.
Vaal Haste coming up as well following your advice.
Thank you for the time you took answering and building this guide :)
"
CPTN_ATOM wrote:
"
Fiver wrote:

Get a vaal haste.

That's actually good to hear, meaning i didn't do much wrong when building, so everything else can be fixed up :)

As my own addition if you get a 2 socket tombfist you will actually gain about the same or even more life with a good roll on both gems. Just get one asap :)
"
1benjy1 wrote:
"
CPTN_ATOM wrote:

As my own addition if you get a 2 socket tombfist you will actually gain about the same or even more life with a good roll on both gems. Just get one asap :)

Good call! i got me a 2 socket tombfist and it really did raise my hp while giving me some more dps :)
Vaal haste still to come, since i have to figure out how and where i'd put it.

Thank you!
why bloodseeker better than touch of anguish(ToA)?
In tool shows more damage with ToA rather than bloodseeker
"
Sammy3T wrote:
why bloodseeker better than touch of anguish(ToA)?
In tool shows more damage with ToA rather than bloodseeker

It’s in the FAQ :)

Don't panic.
How should i upgrade my character further? My POB tooltip says i have 1,068,689 total dps, is that right?

https://pastebin.com/iF1GuEiX

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info