[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
aerao wrote:
@all & @Fiver

Hello, I do not understand the usefulness of the Lycosidae Shield.
with frostblades, we are not really in melee and we are rarely touched.
So why do we have this shield that adds cold damage in counter attack?

It allows our hits to 100% hit

"hits can't be evaded"
Hey, at what level do you recommend switching to the unique shield? And do you think that this build is hardcore viable?
hey, is it ebtter to get those gloves with 2 abysall sockets? or do i need the third ,,regular" socket?
"
deinernst123 wrote:
hey, is it ebtter to get those gloves with 2 abysall sockets? or do i need the third ,,regular" socket?

Perfect would be 2 socket with ele weakness corrupt, but thats expensive as hell.
Hello!

Can someone point me to the correct direction.
Kinda very squishy Life is at 3,518 34k DPS with blades while on 8 frenzy charge.
I dont have that much currency so yea

Thank you
"
1benjy1 wrote:
"
deinernst123 wrote:

Perfect would be 2 socket with ele weakness corrupt, but thats expensive as hell.

I'm using this, it's good too

I recently changed my helm to stark and did some simple change to the gem setup to up my survivability.. Running frostbite curse instead of assasin. I believed to survive most of the spike damage u need at least 5k. Now having 5.1k hp and less death to spike. Knowing the boss fight mechanic also help haha. This build does not gurantee 100% facetanking but the dps is insane making hard fight shorter.
Dood I'm getting so close on crafting but no cigar, hit a T1 merciless physical roll, got added tier 2 cold damage, then hit added physical.... T7 added physical, f'ing rip. XD
So been trying to kill uber elder with this build (though still running dual ToA), and it's pretty difficult since you WILL get hit and leech is just not reliable enough since you're often not attacking.

It's probably mostly just practice. I'm getting better though. Burned 4 sets so far and furthest I got was both a little under 50%, but fragments are cheap these days so I don't feel that bad. I already finished my main goal for the league anyway:

Finally did my attempt on shaper and down him after 10 deaths haha... (my first time attempting him in POE). learning the fight and avoid shit haha.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info