[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Fiver wrote:
"
XtincX wrote:
bro can you help me? i don't know what should i change to make mine at least have 1m damage with ancestral call. if i change the rings to opal, it only adds 1% total damage and still pretty difficult to maintain the resistances. about the weapon, i think my claw can't be considered as a bad claw too. i tried to increase the damage with a shroud of the lightless but it still can't do 1m damage, pretty far.

currently using avatar veil because of the immune elemental ailment. or i don't need it?

here is my pastebin, thanks.
https://pastebin.com/6PgQ2nND

That pastebin isn't working for me for some reason. Could you try making a new one?

You shouldn't measure your dps with ancestral call. Ancestral call should only be used for improving clearspeed and the boss-dps with that equipped doesn't matter. You will barely notice any difference between 500k vs 1000k ancestral call dps when you are clearing anyway.
Measure your dps with ruthless equipped.

As for avatar of the veil, it is your decision. The elemental ailment immunity is incredibly strong, but I would personally say that Avatar of the Chase is better in every other aspect. More damage, lots of evasion, attack and movement speed, etc. The only elemental ailment that is really annoying in my opinion, is freeze/chill, and those are easily countered with a flask.
Opal rings aren't necessary better just because they are opal. But if you compare an opal ring with any other ring and they both have the same stats, opal rings will always win.
That said, being maxed on resist and making sure you have enough life is always your number 1 priority.

i change the veil to chase, and... yeah i think it feels better. and about ruthless and ancestral call, yeah you right. i think i can't measure it with ancestral call. sorry for my noobness hehe.

here is the new pastebin https://pastebin.com/Dzn6eeCZ
please let me know what should i change and or what should i do from that point. thank you very much, bro.

edit: so i did some upgrade, change my rings to opal, adds some attribute to belt and abyss jewels, using darkray, and with Ruthless, i only got 700k DPS. here's the latest pastebin: https://pastebin.com/bhrz6p2C
Last edited by XtincX on Mar 30, 2018, 9:59:21 PM
Hello and thank you for awesome build, i rly enjoy playing it :)

Currently lvl 90, what would u suggest me to improve next? Better 6link chest? Or something else?

I got watchers eye too with cold penetration. Im sitting on 4,9k HP (i got that awesome neck, gave me lot of hp)

Thank you for you help!
How are you maintaining mana without a flask? mana leech on a jewel or amulet?
"
gunnarbo wrote:
How are you maintaining mana without a flask? mana leech on a jewel or amulet?

Soul raker on the right side gives you plenty of leech.
"
Mihrytka wrote:
"
Fiver wrote:
"
Mihrytka wrote:
Hi Fiver!!I've finished))Check pls my character.
5169 hp/resists 75+/(close uber atziri,shaper,red elder,Vaal Temple Map,some boss bestiary)
Thx for u build

I think it all seems solid. (why did you have fortify linked to your frost blades though? :p Changed it to ruthless)
Around 1.1m shaperdps without abyssus is nice. An abyssus with 40%FB would put you at 1.5mil. Might be worth considering one.
I would start looking for better rings. Don't get me wrong, the ones you have are really good, but there isn't really much else to improve on. :) Maybe a taste of hate?

Also, a better claw is always a goal. But the one you have is already really good. :p

I did not wait for you in the game, I decided to answer here.
Fortify for aoe,ruthless solo target.
Abyssus only for shaper?
My ring have 3 dps stat+hp+ressist if i change his for 4-th dps stat,need baza opal,and my resist crash.
taste of hate?Its botle?Which bottle should I replace with it?
Is everything OK in the skill tree? Or what needs to be changed?

For AOE you want ancestral call, fortify goes on your whirling blades.
Abyssus for shaper only since he doesn't really do any physical damage you can't dodge.
Good opals aren't cheap.
you want bleed remove insta life, freeze remove diamond flask, taste of hate, lions roar granite, atziri's flask.
"
1benjy1 wrote:

For AOE you want ancestral call, fortify goes on your whirling blades.
Abyssus for shaper only since he doesn't really do any physical damage you can't dodge.
Good opals aren't cheap.
you want bleed remove insta life, freeze remove diamond flask, taste of hate, lions roar granite, atziri's flask.

Abyssus and diamond its recommend for fight with shaper?
"
Fiver wrote:
"
Mihrytka wrote:
Hi Fiver!!I've finished))Check pls my character.
5169 hp/resists 75+/(close uber atziri,shaper,red elder,Vaal Temple Map,some boss bestiary)
Thx for u build

I think it all seems solid. (why did you have fortify linked to your frost blades though? :p Changed it to ruthless)

loooooool.Аapparently did not notice when he changed, but I think about what it is))) Thank you very much
Hey, do u mind checking my profile? I'm not really sure how do i check my dps with POB. https://pastebin.com/Bn1R8bP2

Also what do you think of master of arena? I need ~13 str so i took the 30 str node. But i was thinking of master of arena as it gave 20 str + other stats.
Just a little message to everyone who I haven't replied to. I'm not gonna be able to respond to anything today, because I simply have too much other stuff to take care of right now. I might not be able to do it tomorrow either.

Just want you to know that I'm not ignoring you guys, it's just that I don't have time to help out right now.

I'll try to help out when I get enough free time to do so. :)

Don't panic.
@all & @Fiver

Hello, I do not understand the usefulness of the Lycosidae Shield.
with frostblades, we are not really in melee and we are rarely touched.
So why do we have this shield that adds cold damage in counter attack?
http://www.path-of-exile.fr/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info