[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
baronzo wrote:
This was a nice build, thanks for posting it.

Although I ended up going with dual 30% quality ToA (quality is huge on that weapon since it doesn't have any IPD%, basically 10% MORE phys damage over 20% quality). I pob'd it out and it would take a 410 pdps claw + lyco to match this damage. Right now I'm at 1m dps with starkonjas/1.5m with abyssus, assuming no power charges (boss dps). 5.7k life is also comfortable.

Also I ended up going with a Perfect Form for armor to save 4 skill points and the free Arctic armor, which has been working out really well and lets me face tank corrupted minotaur with multiple damage mods for example:

Just tossing some ideas out there, thanks again for the guide :D

Nice, thanks for the input!
Didn't actually expect double ToA to work that good, but I guess it can work.

Don't panic.
"
SamBaLam wrote:
"you doing fivers build?"

lol I'm famous.

"
SamBaLam wrote:

I still want more HP, like 4.5k ish at least. But shit dude if I can run a t14 no deaths I'm on the right track. eHP is important too - my blinds/freeze/chill/etc means if I play correctly and time my dashes, can be decent. Plus with capped dodge, etc I can utilize it and be pretty damn safe honestly.

I'm glad you're having fun, and yes even if you are doing well, you should definitely work on that hp. :)

Don't panic.
I've got tired of SSt and always wanted to try Frost blades, made a transition as Scion. So far so good, clearing same tier ~10 maps without a problem, dps and clear seems better. Maybe you have other advices or insights what I could improve?
IGN: TasKitas
407k tooltip DPS now with flask up & totem/charges/onslaught :P lol holy shit man.

So much fun melting bosses. I was really nervous when I started gearing out when I read that the single target wasn't the best - so I'm very happy with the results right now. I have invested 100+ ex into my gear basically, would be sad if I had to try and re-sell all of it now lol (which would be pretty difficult on standard atm).

Didn't even realize that abyssus was legacy. Although it's a low crit roll..I got it because of the lower % phys taken, but I should've just went for one of the higher crit ones because I didn't know it went legacy :((((( fml
how do u have all that dps types? does poe now have addons and dps meter?

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
Oh mah god. Yes.

So beautiful. Just picked it up in standard, traded a couple legacy IIQ items (amulet and ES based helm) ah man it's so precious xD

But why do you not have this amulet as best in slot? It provides excellent survivability with the blinding/extra chill, not to mention the DPS on it is amazing. It wont give you higher tooltip obviously, but the cold % penetration is nuts. Seriously though I'm level 81 with 3.4k HP and I can farm T-15 bosses like it's nothing. They melt like butter, and not to mention I can usually blind/chill/FREEZE even, every single one of them.

They're a little expensive, and the +1 frenzy seems godlike since there's hardly any for sale anywhere (0 on the market in bestiary as far as poe.trade goes lol) but yeah.

FUck its' so sweettt
Last edited by SamBaLam on Mar 23, 2018, 6:23:37 PM
"
SamBaLam wrote:
Oh mah god. Yes.

So beautiful. Just picked it up in standard, traded a couple legacy IIQ items (amulet and ES based helm) ah man it's so precious xD

But why do you not have this amulet as best in slot? It provides excellent survivability with the blinding/extra chill, not to mention the DPS on it is amazing. It wont give you higher tooltip obviously, but the cold % penetration is nuts. Seriously though I'm level 81 with 3.4k HP and I can farm T-15 bosses like it's nothing. They melt like butter, and not to mention I can usually blind/chill/FREEZE even, every single one of them.

They're a little expensive, and the +1 frenzy seems godlike since there's hardly any for sale anywhere (0 on the market in bestiary as far as poe.trade goes lol) but yeah.

FUck its' so sweettt

It's no doubt a very good amulet. My reason for not having it as BiS is because it lacks hp and resist. Those are hard to make up for. I suppose you could change boots/gloves.
But if you change gloves, you're still not gonna get much HP
If you change boots, you're losing 16%+ dodge along with the damage from the frenzy charge(s) you have on darkray.

Don't panic.
"
trashs1 wrote:
how do u have all that dps types? does poe now have addons and dps meter?

We use a program called Path of Building, where you can plan and import characters to get a much better look on how strong they are.

Don't panic.
Does anyone run Uber lab with this consistently? I ran is the first time flawless since then, usually get one shotted. Any tips? Thats my only frustration. This build rips maps so fast.
New video added

Added a video of Colosseum done with a good rare claw, just to compare with the already existing video with Bloodseeker.

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info