[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Shafirion wrote:
After devining my Lethal Pride a bit I hit one which gives 3* double damage chance.

I know Intimidate is a priority, but with the shield this gives me 20 % chance to do double damage which sounds pretty nice. Keep it or keep divining?

Keep!

That is insane.

Don't panic.
"
MeneXCIX wrote:
What is the reason Ice Bite isn't being ran instead of Hypothermia.

Icebite gives a HUGE damage boost - Is it simply the chill/freeze effect?

Icebite gives a huge damage boost, yes. But as long as enemies are chilled, Hypothermia does even more.

If you are looking in game, then the tooltip just isn't correct. In-game tooltip is never to be trusted. It doesn't take into account effects on the enemy, curses, and a bunch of other conditional bonuses you get.

If you are checking in PoB, enable "is the enemy chilled". It might even say Ice Bite does more when you are selecting the gem, but if you equip it and compare them, Hypo does more.

Don't panic.
"
GittiGeldi wrote:

I made something like this should I multi mod it or scour it couldnt be sure about what to do on this next ?

I wouldn't craft on that. You need physical damage for it to be worth multimodding really. There are exceptions, but that one won't really turn out that well.

Don't panic.
"
Sonnyyx wrote:
Hello i invested so much into this build but i'm litrally doing zero dps PLEASE HELP https://pastebin.com/MBUD52aM

I'm sorry I couldn't help you faster. I see that you have already unequipped your items. If you change your mind and decide to give it another go, I'll try to be quicker. Sometimes I don't have a lot of free time though.

You can also join the discord server if you need help. There's 480+ people in there who can help. :)

Don't panic.
"
Fiver wrote:
"
MeneXCIX wrote:
What is the reason Ice Bite isn't being ran instead of Hypothermia.

Icebite gives a HUGE damage boost - Is it simply the chill/freeze effect?

Icebite gives a huge damage boost, yes. But as long as enemies are chilled, Hypothermia does even more.

If you are looking in game, then the tooltip just isn't correct. In-game tooltip is never to be trusted. It doesn't take into account effects on the enemy, curses, and a bunch of other conditional bonuses you get.

If you are checking in PoB, enable "is the enemy chilled". It might even say Ice Bite does more when you are selecting the gem, but if you equip it and compare them, Hypo does more.

Thanks for the quick follow up and information!
Advice on my character? keep getting one shot by the new conquerors, hard to damage them as well.

It has T1 Cold Pen (prefix) and T1 cold damage/Cold Pen (prefix) from the redeemer and garbage suffix.

What do I do with this? Clearly - prefix cant be changed and clean off the lightning resistance..

From there should I add Phys?

Thinking to Be safe and multimod this as:

Prefix Cant be changed, Scour it.

Multimod (Suffix): Flat Phys or Phys Perecent (Prefix), Quality/Attack Speed Mod (Suffix)

Slam for last Suffix? Hope for Crit Multi or Attack Speed or Crit Chance..

Open to Ideas or suggestions.

I also realized I can also add 10% more elemental penetration as the Prefix too.. I have no idea where to take this damn claw. lmao. Tho I think adding phys is the correct choice. Probably the increased Phys Percent not flat..
Last edited by MeneXCIX on Apr 6, 2020, 1:43:43 PM
Hey Fiver,

I might have missed this somewhere as it's quite a big thread, but why the Claw preference over the other weapon types? I'm assuming due to the general sustain and "Soul Raker", along with various "Claws of the" nodes.

Thanks for a solid write-up and the extra videos! I've never really ran a Frost Blades character, it's been quite fun so far.
PoE enjoyer since 2011
(I don't use the forums/main subreddit)
Starting my stream now. If you need help I will be there. I will check in on the forum thread asap as well.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Hello, what i can update on my build?

Cluster skills Eye of the storm and Cold Conduction

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info