[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Belyiste wrote:
im clearing pretty much everything exept end game bosses where im getting smashed and lack of dmg i guess idk xD this is my gear over, all the upgrade seems so be 10 ex+ like watcher's eye with cold pen /hatres etc..this my gear i know i can get a better claw but i still dont understand how i can clear t16 kinda easly but after dat its getting rough like the delirium map i went 19/20 and when i got the boss on last stage he just destroyed me so bad lmao!

The claw you have is 'ok', but I would try to replace it (I'm looking at your PoB now, so not the claw linked here).

Shield, Helm, Armour and boots are all good.
I would try to get 10% elemental penetration on your boots though.

You don't really have any damage on your amulet. the crit chance isn't bad, but there are much better options.
Look for crit multiplier, high flat cold/phys damage, and elemental damage with attacks. Those are the most powerful ones.

Aside from the Assassins Mark, your ring is pretty bad. I would try to replace that one.

Put Abrasive catalysts on your mark of the elder, to get higher % damage.

Belt is great! nothing to say about it.
Crit multi would be better on the jewel in it, but the one you have is alright.

The Lion's roar only has 20% on it. Get one with 25%. It's a surprisingly huge difference in burst DPS.
Same with Taste of hate.

Not sure what you have on your Lethal Pride, but try to get Intimidate and/or double damage. Crit multi, flat damage, crit chance, comes after. In that order.
If you don't have intimidate on it, I suggest getting stormrider together with your cluster jewel. Stormrider + Cold conduction is OP.

Nothing to comment on regardign your skills really.
Aside from leveling up your Ancestral Protector/warchief and berserk when you have the STR for it.
Also, I'm assuming you already know, but use Ruthless for bigger bosses.

That's all I have for now!

Don't panic.
Starting up my stream. If anyone needs help over the next 6 hours or so, I will be there. I will try to help everyone else when I can!

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Hi, one stupid question. I changed to this build from others so my current level is 83, and I have a big trouble when I try to go all-out-attack, with the attributes. For example, the vaal warchieft lv 20 asking for 155str but I only have around 100. Trying to look around the skill tree and other players’s builds as well, but I don’t know how they can fulfill the missing attributes. Thanks in advanced
"
Berith312 wrote:
Hi, one stupid question. I changed to this build from others so my current level is 83, and I have a big trouble when I try to go all-out-attack, with the attributes. For example, the vaal warchieft lv 20 asking for 155str but I only have around 100. Trying to look around the skill tree and other players’s builds as well, but I don’t know how they can fulfill the missing attributes. Thanks in advanced

There are a couple of ways to solve this. The easiest and first one; don't level it up more than you need. Usually when I'm still gearing up and leveling, I avoid leveling them too high.

Another thing you can do is use your annointment on the amulet to get STR from the passive tree.

But the final option, which you should be going for when you can, is get a Lethal Pride. Lethal Pride will give you loads of strength.
Check this out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozMUYx5e0CQ

Don't panic.
thank you for the suggestion, I tried lethal pride and it works well. Another stupid question, should I use Mark of Elder or this:
, I have this dropped previously. Obviously, this is far more expensive than the Mark of Elder, but does it works well with this build?
"
Fiver wrote:
BUILD UPDATED

New Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/A058yUq4

- Changed Awakened Added Cold Damage back to Hypothermia. Hypothermia is cheaper, and still provides more damage.

- Changed the flasks. Added "of the Order" to the Diamond Flask. This is a modifier you can craft if you have unveiled it from Cinderswallow. This also means removing bleed immunity on the life flask, and replacing it with freeze immunity. To get bleed immunity we instead use corrupting blood immunity corruption on a Jewel. The Budget and Standard options will not have this.

- Fixed some items that cause weird errors. Boots/Gloves/Helm had 10+ sockets for some reason.

- Changed annointment on the expensive gear. Dismembering actually does more damage than Disemboweling.

- Added the Cluster Jewel I am currently using to the guide.

The guide has been updated to reflect these changes.

Good day sir. You did not translate the annointment update to the front page.

PS Crafted this, pls do not fall off your chair. :)
Spoiler

PPS Still have the CD + Curse Magic imprint, in case I decide to change all res to another mod. Regret forgetting to gilded fossil before I started crafting tho, but can u use imprint on a corrupted item?
Last edited by hyperstoned on Apr 5, 2020, 4:46:23 AM
After devining my Lethal Pride a bit I hit one which gives 3* double damage chance.

I know Intimidate is a priority, but with the shield this gives me 20 % chance to do double damage which sounds pretty nice. Keep it or keep divining?
What is the reason Ice Bite isn't being ran instead of Hypothermia.

Icebite gives a HUGE damage boost - Is it simply the chill/freeze effect?

I made something like this should I multi mod it or scour it couldnt be sure about what to do on this next ?
Hello i invested so much into this build but i'm litrally doing zero dps PLEASE HELP https://pastebin.com/MBUD52aM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info