[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Hm strange...no problems with lvling with build) easy and fast
how would this build do if i choose to go DW dagger?
Fiver,

what do you think which gloves is better?

Tombfist or new with +1 maximum frenzy charge + flat life and res.

Shaper's touch now is expensive.
having serious problems with DPS in red maps, don't really know what else I can change to be able to progress further, can anyone check out my character and offer any suggestions?
Can this build do semi deep delves (like 300 or so)?
"
zoxoo329 wrote:
Hey Im thinking about to Change to Frostblades Playing Wildstrike Atm,
but i kidna feel like its not rly good Wildstrike i mean ...
My Char atm has allmost the same Tree so ich should be Ez to trans.
https://pastebin.com/rts5RNc9
it should be worth to change to Frostblades right ?

Gear-wise there are a lot of things you need to change
Flasks, helm, gloves, boots, rings etc.

as well as getting the frost blades jewels of course.

The passive tree is kinda similiar but also needs some changes.

It's definitely possible but it will require a bunch of adjustments.

Don't panic.
"
akiris wrote:

For example this costs 60c. What do you think? It even has Chaos dmg boost.

(330 pDPS)
2% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life
157% increased Physical Damage
Adds 2 to 27 Lightning Damage
25% increased Attack Speed
Gain 9% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage??
25% chance to Poison on Hit??
39% increased Damage with Poison??
Adds 15 to 26 Physical Damage

it's a cool claw, and definitely better than unique alternatives, but it's not really super good for us.
The lack of crit is a real downside.

The chaos dmg is cool, but it's not really a very big boost for this build.

It's definitely worth 60c though!

Don't panic.
"
Blingie wrote:
Is this good for the 3.9 and metamorph bosses? Is it still viable

It's still viable, but considerably harder to handle bosses than previously, simply because it's a lot harder to get some of the most powerful items for the build (mark of the elder, shaper's touch, crafted claws, etc).

Don't panic.
"
Serika wrote:
Currently cruising through low tier maps using touch of anguish and random rares I've found on a four link.

Going pretty smooth and morphs die nicely fast to Vaal Double Strike and totem. I took all the chill effect nodes nearby as the chill change seems to make chilling morphs pretty easy. Together with Dash (took the movement skill cooldown recovery wheel) makes manually avoiding all morph attacks a breeze.

I don't really plan to drop Touch of Anguish anytime soon as I love the chain from it just too much. I'm also too lazy to change gems so I do all my boss kills with melee splash socketed in. Spawning adds just die instantly and give me a free damage boost. :D

I wonder how far I can take it with that weapon, preferably to tier 16.

You'll definitely be able to play Touch of Anguish to a pretty high level, but it won't be able to compete with the DPS you get from a good rare claw.
Touch of anguish only has 270~ dps on a decent roll. The high crit chance makes up for it slightly, and it is better than other unique claws, but a 340-350 pdps rare will do more damage.

You shouldn't be using melee splash though. When you're clearing you don't need anything else than ancestral call. I promise you that it is going to feel a lot better when clearing.
As long as it feels good, it is of course up to you how to decide how to play though. ^^

Don't panic.
"
epicslaphappy wrote:
Hello

I'm having a blast with this build, its fast.

I just found a pair of gloves for 7 exalts so I'm looking to invest into some better gear but I'm not sure where to start. Should I find a better claw? I kinda like the insta leech thingy. Any suggestions on what could be a big upgrade?

I'm not entirely sure how the cast on crit, curse on hit thing works with assassins mark etc?

https://pastebin.com/0BPzCnUt

Character Name: HotFrostyNutStain

Best Regards

Gear wise I would invest in one more flask to begin with. Preferably taste of hate, but even a sulphur flask is a good damage boost. Only 1 life flask is recommended.

I would get a pair of Tombfist until Shaper's Touch drop some more in price. Tombfist with a murderous eye jewel feels really good and provides a lot of damage.

Biggest boost in damage right now would however be a Mark of the Elder + Assassins mark ring.

But everything is so expensive this league. :(

The claw you have is alright. It's a shame that it lacks crit though.

I like your amulet. I would keep that one for a while. Your shield is pretty good as well. It can have higher life, and it can have -15% mana reduction, but obviously that's not something that is a must. It's more of a luxury.

Getting a Lethal Pride is also a very big boost in both damage, survivability, and flexibility. It allows you to have your STR skills at max level and not having to worry about strength on gear.

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info