[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

This build can be min-maxed end game to reach even much bigger DPS or sits at some point? Coz I only play 1 char and keep spending currency/farm to make my char even better. If this is possible for your build then Its really good news for me.
is it worth to anoint Tribal Fury and change ancestral call gem ? cause me too lazy to swap it -_- or claws of the falcon better?
"
metamotph so hard to kill
maybe after pandemonius something changes...

Pandemonius is very good, but if you are having big problems with the Metamorphs I suggest checking out the tips on how to boost your singletarget damage.

Make sure you have the right flasks.

Make sure you have the right burst skills.

You can use Vaal Double Strike if you can fit it in.

https://i.imgur.com/sF2yAJp.png

The metamorphs are sometimes tanky and pretty rippy, but I haven't had much problems with them. You can use my character (ShineOnYouCrazyFiver) as an outline and compare it with yours if you want to. I don't really have very good gear at the moment, but I'm not really having any problems with the metamorphs.

"
Swag_Spirit wrote:
hey just got leathal pride jewel but how can i know that my rolls are good for this build if its not hard for u can check it pls

Check out this video I made about Lethal Pride a while back. It is short and informative. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozMUYx5e0CQ

"
Elloktrik wrote:
This build can be min-maxed end game to reach even much bigger DPS or sits at some point? Coz I only play 1 char and keep spending currency/farm to make my char even better. If this is possible for your build then Its really good news for me.

Yes, it can definitely be min-maxed. I have intentionally nerfed some parts of the PoB because some of the items are very hard to acquire. Watcher's Eye is one of the items that I have completely removed. It is still possible to get one, but it's going to be insanely hard.
The Awakened gems are also a big part. In the PoB there are no workarounds for the Awakened gems, and they don't exist in PoB yet.

Check out my actual character from 3.7 if you want to check out really high tier items. This version could reach about 15 million DPS when I had certain Items on.
The standard version of it reached around 13 million DPS at the end of the league, but when I saved this draft of it, I was around 10. It could reach higher with items like Abyssus etc. At some point I was reaching around 16 million DPS.

https://pastebin.com/zV8CzYm7

Pay attention to enchants and corruptions and things like that.

"
archwerewolf wrote:
is it worth to anoint Tribal Fury and change ancestral call gem ? cause me too lazy to swap it -_- or claws of the falcon better?

Yes, that is an option. You will get one less clone, but several people tried it last league and many of them seemed to like it. If you don't like hot-swapping then it is definitely an option.
Claws of the Falcon is definitely better in terms of damage, but you can actually go for that one without annointing it if you want. If you skip Primeval Force, and take one less point from the Revenge of the Hunted wheel (where I've taken 1 extra health node), you can take Claws of the Falcon, and this might actually be a better version of the Tree.

Don't panic.
GUIDE UPDATED!

- Considering the very expensive price on Shaper's Touch, I've changed the Budget and Standard version to use Tombfist instead. If you are using awakened version of MPD, tombfist are useless for you and you are better off going for a pair of rare gloves. Preferably with the new modifiers that adds +1 to frenzy.

New pastebin: https://pastebin.com/sMn6PLvG

Don't panic.
"
Fiver wrote:
GUIDE UPDATED!

- Considering the very expensive price on Shaper's Touch, I've changed the Budget and Standard version to use Tombfist instead. If you are using awakened version of MPD, tombfist are useless for you and you are better off going for a pair of rare gloves. Preferably with the new modifiers that adds +1 to frenzy.

New pastebin: https://pastebin.com/sMn6PLvG

Is The Overflowing Chalice better than Taste of Hate?
"
I don’t know what the problem is.
at 3.8 did the same thing and there were no problems even on t16.
Yes, there was an ap of monsters, but so that even T1 is a problem - this is incredible

I'm looking at your character right now and I have a couple of pointers.

Let's start with items.
You are not using ANY of the unique flasks. Atziri's Promise cost almost nothing, and Lion's Roar is pretty cheap as well.
You should only be using 1 life flask and you're not supposed to use a mana flask.

You should replace your gloves. Shaper's Touch is very expensive right now, but Tombfist is cheap. Get Tombfist and socket them with a Murderous Eye Jewel.

I would replace the tabula rasa with a rare 6-link. Buy a white base and use pristine fossils on it until you get a good life roll. This will help you with survival. Your HP is VERY low.

You have almost no damage on your gear. You have crafted EDWAS on your belt and you have some cold damage on one of your rings but thats it. You need to get damage on your gear. I would suggest replacing the belt with a Stygian Vise and socket a Murderous Eye Jewel in it for some extra damage.
You also desperately need more life on your gear

Replace the claw you are using for a Bloodseeker/Wasp Nest/Touch of Anguish.
ToA will give you the most damage out of the tree, but Bloodseeker is a personal favorite of mine. It will help you with survival a LOT.

Now on to skills:
You have Rage in your supportskill setup, but you don't have Berserk (?).
Berserk is the biggest reason why we are using Rage in the first place. It's one of the best burst skills in the game.
Same goes for Vaal Haste.
Don't neglect your burst skills.

Passive Tree:
You don't have all your ascendancies. Get the last two points. If you have trouble finding trials, join /global 820.
If you can't do uber lab on your own, it's worth paying someone a few chaos for a boost. The last points are important!

Hope this helps. You have a lot to work on. :)

Don't panic.
"
akiris wrote:

Is The Overflowing Chalice better than Taste of Hate?

No

Don't panic.
"
Fiver wrote:

ToA will give you the most damage out of the tree, but Bloodseeker is a personal favorite of mine. It will help you with survival a LOT.

From your experience, from what pDPS should change to Rare Claw?

I mean, for example it is good to buy 330-350 pDPS Claw instead Bloodseeker? I'm playing now T9-T10 maps.
Last edited by akiris on Dec 16, 2019, 3:17:54 PM
Is avatar of the veil still a good option if I want a bit more defense? and if so, which of the 2 offensive branches should I take?
"
akiris wrote:
"
Fiver wrote:

From your experience, from what pDPS should change to Rare Claw?

I mean, for example it is good to buy 330-350 pDPS Claw instead Bloodseeker? I'm playing now T9-T10 maps.

Depends on what you pay for it. A 330+ pdps claw is better than bloodseeker, but not if it costs too much.

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info