[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

i manage to get another one spamming some chaos..though the resistance isn't what i need. any idea how much can this go?..
"
pandadarren wrote:

i manage to get another one spamming some chaos..though the resistance isn't what i need. any idea how much can this go?..

No idea what it's worth, but really cool.

Has everything except damage.

Don't panic.
Guide Updated!!

2019-09-18:
- Pastebin updated
- Nightblade out - Hypothermia in.

So, there has been differing experiences with Nightblade, and some prefer using the old skill setup.
After some testing, I've decided to go back to Hypothermia.
It feels a lot better when playing.

Pastebins are updated, and guide is updated.

Newest PoB: https://pastebin.com/az2tFd1R

Don't panic.
"
Fiver wrote:
Guide Updated!!

2019-09-18:
- Pastebin updated

So, there has been differing experiences with Nightblade, and some prefer using the old skill setup.

It "feels" better (idk, haven't tested yet) but what about path of building simulation ?

Without nightblade we lose elusive which is 20% all dodge and ms, 1% critical chance and 100% critical multiplier when elusive pop.

What does stats say ?

EDIT: If i understand how hypothermia works for this build we "only" gain 39% more damage against chilled ennemies (so boss and ennemies who don't die in one hit), right ?
Last edited by Sakakoki on Sep 18, 2019, 12:22:37 PM
Love the build, been playing it for a week now and really enjoying it. As a suggestion for oils, I went with Divine Fervour which is the second biggest DPS increase per PoB that I can find, plus it gives some flat attribute rolls which are super nice instead of trying to fit them on gear + 3% ele pen. If you haven't looked at it, worth taking a gander.
"
Fiver wrote:
Guide Updated!!

2019-09-18:
- Pastebin updated

personally i prefer nightblade, though the charges are hard to maintain, it gives us a good balance of offence and defence while jumping through dangerous packs. (with the dodge and crit multi).

just my opinion :D
"
Fiver wrote:
"
trashchomper wrote:
Sorry to ask again, but how do you guys deal with Blighted maps? Did you change something in build to improve clear/win chances on such maps? Anyone tried to include some %life explosion on kill effect?

Usually I rely on my damage to take care of things. I stack zombies to slow the enemies down as much as possible ^^

AFAIK no one has tried life explosions, but it's a good idea.

Yeah, I imagined a better raw damage would help, but I felt the limited amount of chains is a bottleneck/might be in future.

I've tried to discuss in other places about using Inpulsa, but answers weren't that concrete - seems I need to dig in deep to learn how HoI/Inpulsa interact each other.
I am not online and streaming!

If you have questions or just want to hang out, join me! :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
thoughts about my two options for 6 links?

First good one here:

Really like this item, think this would boost survivability.

second option would be to 6 link this and fossil craft for maim chest.
i would need to invest a bit into STR though:

(item level 80)

two options cause i dont have a lot of fusings in SSF.

otherwise damage is pretty nice even with shield and mediocre weapon.
should i trust tooltip damage or only poe? tooltip says this one:

is better than almost any comparable phys DPS Claw i found.
thanks for your guide.
Last edited by dipsi on Sep 18, 2019, 1:48:55 PM
first thanks for sharing the build, i think i just found my perfect fit build, been enjoying the build and its been a blast.

i need an advice about crafting rare weapon, currently im still using touch of anguish + shield and got this big boi

not sure what mod to put when i multimod, any tips will be appreciated

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info