[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Recently league started with this and blown away by how well it's working/progressing through atlas. Haven't tried FBlades in a very long time, but it was never like this haha.
Having a BLAST with it! Thanks a billion!
Mobile games have better trading...
hi guys, do you have an idea on how much DPS we will gain/lose considering hypothermia VS nightblade?

how can we to craft 15% mana reservation shield than to chaos spam?
Last edited by pandadarren on Sep 18, 2019, 3:18:39 AM
"
Microchaton wrote:
@Fiver: I'm not sure if I want Spider or Cat, Cat just feels lackluster because 50% of the time it basically doesnt do anything, Spider is always super strong.

I'm not Fiver but I'm also currently asking myself if it is really worth to craft an Aspect.

I'm currently just playing with a lvl 20 precision: It's is more crit and more acc and frees up 3 node in my Passive tree ('Depth Perception' cluster). These can be used to get an additional Jewel or maybe the 'Forces of Nature' cluster.

Further I had a look at Smartbinder's suggestions and gear and decided to give Hypothermia a try as well as a lvling up Blood Rage (going for lvl 21; supported by CoC so I don't have to press an additional button): It's even more attack speed.
Hypothermia so far seems nice but didn't try any boss yesterday and still have to level (and qual) it.

But at the moment this means I have to cast Ice Golem by myself and he dies often, will probably again go for a low lvl Ice Golem in my CwDT setup. This probably means:

Whirling Blades (20/20) - Fortify (20/x) - Cast on Crit (20/20) - Blodd Rage (20/20)
Cast when Damage taken (1/x) - Immortal Call (3/20) - Frost Bomb (10) - Ice Golem (3/x)
Hit yellow maps today, and enjoying the build so far. I still have pretty mediocre gear (I'm still on a 4-link), but things seem to be going alright. Some tanky rares / bosses were giving me trouble, but I swapped out the Shaper's Touch I was using for an Oskarm, and that helped a lot.

I'm currently trying to figure out what upgrades I should prioritize at the moment, especially in terms of cost efficiency (I'm severely lacking in currency at the moment). I'm debating between:
- getting an assassin's mark on hit ring (and switching my other ring to Mark of the Elder, and gloves back to Shaper's Touch)
- getting a decent 5 or 6 link chest
- upgrading my Bloodseeker to a rare claw with more damage.

Any recommendations? (or is there something else I should prioritize first?)
"
mookie990 wrote:
Hit yellow maps today, and enjoying the build so far. I still have pretty mediocre gear (I'm still on a 4-link), but things seem to be going alright. Some tanky rares / bosses were giving me trouble, but I swapped out the Shaper's Touch I was using for an Oskarm, and that helped a lot.

I'm currently trying to figure out what upgrades I should prioritize at the moment, especially in terms of cost efficiency (I'm severely lacking in currency at the moment). I'm debating between:
- getting an assassin's mark on hit ring (and switching my other ring to Mark of the Elder, and gloves back to Shaper's Touch)

Get a cheap 6-link with evasion/armour (high evasion preferred) -> Easy coloring. Either you buy one with good ecceptable stats or you throw some Pristine + Prismatic Fossils on it until you get life and some resistances. 6 link will upgrade our dps a lot!

If you want to craft:
life: T2 -> ilvl 81; T1 -> ilvl 86
resistances: T1 -> ilvl 84
ilvl 73 can give you T3 life and T2 resistances and is decent

This would be a good base for crafting and with 50c not that expansive:

Rarity: Rare
Spirit Shelter
General's Brigandine
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Armour: 871 (augmented)
Evasion Rating: 871 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 66
Str: 103
Dex: 103
--------
Sockets: G-G-B-R-G-R
--------
Item Level: 100
--------
90% increased Armour and Evasion
+40 to maximum Life
+44% to Cold Resistance
+28% to Chaos Resistance
--------
Note: ~price 50 chaos

There are even cheaper ones with lower evasion and ilvl. An Elder base would be by far more expensive: > 4 ex
"
mookie990 wrote:

In my experience BS is good enough until tier 13/14+ Maps. Still rocking it :D ...

I Would suggest this order:

1: Upgrade to a cheap 5/6 Link with some Life/Res and 4R/2G Sockets.
2: Get the Ring Combo (it's huge!)

After that get a new Claw followed by Pandemonius and Jewels.

@Fiver btw this guide has the most amazing POBlink I have EVER SEEN!
Thank you so much, it's amazing to have everything in there nice and sorted :D
Hello, first of thanks for the great guide, currently im trying to craft a claw and managed to craft this:

According to poecraft with a investment of 4ex i should be able to get 380-390pdps with mid crafted rolls and maybe even 395-400+pdps if im lucky/divine, is it worth it or should i keep crafting?
"
_ellipsis_ wrote:
The worst build i ever made

If you have problems, you should ask for help. I will gladly help you sourt out any issues if I can.

Don't panic.
"
Microchaton wrote:
"
shafiqepain wrote:
Sorry if this has been answered somewhere but how do you sustain mana?

Soul Raker or 1/2 point in Essence Sap node when you dont have it.

@Fiver: I'm not sure if I want Spider or Cat, Cat just feels lackluster because 50% of the time it basically doesnt do anything, Spider is always super strong.

Then go with spider! :p

"
Tonst3r wrote:
Recently league started with this and blown away by how well it's working/progressing through atlas. Haven't tried FBlades in a very long time, but it was never like this haha.
Having a BLAST with it! Thanks a billion!

Awesome!! Glad you're having fun! :D

"
jabeleta wrote:

HEY FIVER, sup man how you're doing? i hope okay...see im doing t9 with my tabula and using a

lol ikr

the belt is because i need that extra str and int it gives lol

i have 3ex..so...in your opinion..should i aim for a 6 link zodiac lather coz doing t9 with a tabula is dumb? rofl

If you have all the other recommended uniques (Starkonja, darkray, MotE, Shapers touch), then yeah, a 6L rare body armour is a good idea. :p

"
pandadarren wrote:
hi guys, do you have an idea on how much DPS we will gain/lose considering hypothermia VS nightblade?

how can we to craft 15% mana reservation shield than to chaos spam?

I am considering swapping back to Hypothermia, like I did in 3.7. Need to try it out a bit first.

As for the shield, you can use Lucent fossil together with Pristine Fossil, to get a shield with higher chance for life + mana reduction.

"
mookie990 wrote:

If you are still on a 4 link, then you should definitely prioritize getting a 6 Link before anything else. You can buy 6Link bases fairly cheap, and just toss a few pristine fossils/chaos/essences to get a decent body armour. You can buy an armour/evasion base to begin with, since they are easier to get the right colours on.

http://poe.trade/search/ononamonosakon (they are around 50c)

"
Ravensfang wrote:
@Fiver btw this guide has the most amazing POBlink I have EVER SEEN!
Thank you so much, it's amazing to have everything in there nice and sorted :D

Thank you! :) I've worked hard on it lol.

"
niemand12 wrote:
Hello, first of thanks for the great guide, currently im trying to craft a claw and managed to craft this:

According to poecraft with a investment of 4ex i should be able to get 380-390pdps with mid crafted rolls and maybe even 395-400+pdps if im lucky/divine, is it worth it or should i keep crafting?

I would not roll on it unless you manage to regal away the hybrid %phys/#accuracy. If you get rid of that one, you can also craft elemental penetration on it, which would give you a much better claw, even though it would slightly lower the DPS outcome.
I would craft %phys, %ele pen, %crit/#qual.

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info