[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

"
Nakkiapina wrote:
Is this build viable for SSF?

Author plays in SSF HC most leagues. 6-link bow can be farmed from div cards. Doesn't need specific uniques. All the crafting info is in the guide.

So.. yes.
After my Earthshatter Champ died a stupid death I wanted to give this build a shot. Hope I make it to maps :D
。:゚(。ﹷ ‸ ﹷ ✿)
Last edited by simon_jester on Dec 1, 2021, 9:53:00 AM
I must say that i started character on this build and never expected to reach lvl 83 so easly. I'm starting yellow maps. All monsters melt pretty nicely. i would post my items but don't know how :P Anyway guide is awesome.
I’m currently playing Zizaran’s TR raider. How does caustic arrow compare? My dps currently feels meh
(*^ ‿ <*)♡
Last edited by simon_jester on Dec 1, 2021, 9:53:18 AM
"
XenJerec wrote:
I’m currently playing Zizaran’s TR raider. How does caustic arrow compare? My dps currently feels meh
Better for clear and mobile bosses, weaker for stationary bosses where TR can shine.

Since you play SSF, there are a lot of good SSF tips in the guide, and without farming for your gear the dps will feel trash.

For example you should farm desert spring for imperial legacy cards so you can make a 6-link bow.

You also need to farm gem xp so your 19s ding to 20 and you can start corrupting them. On trade you can just buy these, on SSF you have to do it the hard way.

Your TR is on a 5-link and your CA has no boost to gem levels and uses arrow nova. So I expect the damage overall is meh.

Getting things like correct clusters to craft on them or empower gem is also much harder in SSF.
Would you suggest continuing with Zizaran’s guide or following this caustic arrow guide? It’s my first league trying SSF. Also, I have a lv 2 empower I need to continue leveling
I'm playing SSF and I got a 6link bow already, what kind of fossil resonator should I use when crafting +2 and +1 to socketed gems + chaos dot multiplier with the fossils mentioned in the guide?
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
XenJerec wrote:
Better for clear and mobile bosses, weaker for stationary bosses where TR can shine.

Since you play SSF, there are a lot of good SSF tips in the guide, and without farming for your gear the dps will feel trash.

For example you should farm desert spring for imperial legacy cards so you can make a 6-link bow.

You also need to farm gem xp so your 19s ding to 20 and you can start corrupting them. On trade you can just buy these, on SSF you have to do it the hard way.

Your TR is on a 5-link and your CA has no boost to gem levels and uses arrow nova. So I expect the damage overall is meh.

Getting things like correct clusters to craft on them or empower gem is also much harder in SSF.

Well I decided to switch to trade league. I play too casually to have fun in SSF, especially with my rng. I started converting over to this build and my clear and bossing feels way better

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info