[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

Hello, I was just wondering what a good budget bow would be for league starting this build once I get to maps. Any good uniques like a Silverbough or should I just immediately aim for a rare bow or something?
Last edited by Sonof2tards on Apr 17, 2021, 10:03:26 AM
"
Sonof2tards wrote:
Hello, I was just wondering what a good budget bow would be for league starting this build. Any good uniques like a Silverbough or should I just immediately aim for a rare bow or something?

From the leveling section:
"
Additional twink gear:
* Silverbranch/Silverbough
* Tabula Rasa
* Goldrim
* Wanderlust
* Hyrri's Bite (Int/Str)
* Karui Ward
Quick question for HC... Would it be advisable to follow the "base lvl 93" passive tree as it goes through the life and dodge skills from the beginning? Or would my damage suffer far too great?

(I died to The jail boss on my first run through but I'm a newer player so I am sure I made mistakes)

Thanks

Last edited by Jemmie13 on Apr 17, 2021, 8:50:51 AM
"
DankawSL wrote:
Thanks guys. I didn't really expect such warm welcome after 2 months of absence.

I'm jumping back into Ultimatum after a league off and I'm going to play CA Raider again. I love this build. Thank you for your continued efforts in updating it!
0/22 Imperial Legacy crads after 1.5 hrs of farming in the Foothills.
Anyone else struggling? Smells like a stealth nerf to me.
Experiencing the same on foothills.
"
Viktranka wrote:
Spoiler
I wonder if this is true: https://youtu.be/WRazRZfaK6I
We'll see soon.
TLDR: Datamined Ultimatum debuffs have options where mobs apply a debuff "on hit" and supposedly make you fail the encounter after 7 stacks. If this conclusion is true (wording on the mod is a bit unclear), AND evading an attack prevents the debuff to land on you, this will be a great option for farming ultimatums. :P

That sounds trivial. 98% chance to not take any damage combined with kiting should do the trick.

I tried "Ruin Stalker" mod and even tier 3 was very easy to avoid it.

Anything that slows down movement speed is going to be risky, not to mention this horrible 50% damage taken perk that is absolutely not HC friendly at all

"
Jemmie13 wrote:
Spoiler
Quick question for HC... Would it be advisable to follow the "base lvl 93" passive tree as it goes through the life and dodge skills from the beginning? Or would my damage suffer far too great?

(I died to The jail boss on my first run through but I'm a newer player so I am sure I made mistakes)

Thanks

Since you're new then i heavily suggest you play softcore on your first playthrough. It takes a lot of knowledge to not die a single time during campaign. There's many skills you don't know yet that are incredibly deadly and prior knowledge is required to avoid it. I'm not discouraging you from HC by any means, but if you choose this way then you'll need lots of determination.

As for your question - in Levelling and Progression you can find step by step passive tree progression. There's no reason to not use it, as it will eventually up the same as final lvl 93 tree.

"
NiteskyEU wrote:
0/22 Imperial Legacy crads after 1.5 hrs of farming in the Foothills.
Anyone else struggling? Smells like a stealth nerf to me.

Act 9 zones were always very unreliable for me so i wouldn't jump to conclusions right away. I once went through whole 2 hours of Oasis farming without a single card. Personally i prefer farming it in maps with right atlas setup. 4-link is enough to clear maps early on.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Last edited by DankawSL on Apr 17, 2021, 1:27:15 PM
"
PoB code:
https://pastebin.com/fpLJyvdU

This pastebin is not working in my PathOfBulding Version: 1.4.170.
The PathOfBuilding said don't have updates available.
Any solution?
What map do you recommend for farming imperial legacy?
"
Raizen7799 wrote:

This pastebin is not working in my PathOfBulding Version: 1.4.170.

You need Path of Building Community Fork [current version 2.1.0] - https://pathofbuilding.community/

"
Lupofin wrote:
What map do you recommend for farming imperial legacy?

Dunes is the best/most consistent layout with a simple boss. No comment on droprates this league since I haven't had a chance to play since servers got better, but farming there was pretty quick last league. If you haven't completed all maps in the region yet it's not difficult to have Dunes [and Desert if you like] as your only completed maps of that tier, using watchstones to move maps in other regions higher or lower if needed. Complete the other maps for atlas bonus once you've farmed the 6l.
Last edited by manehi on Apr 17, 2021, 8:59:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info