[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

"
Nininnjak10 wrote:
Seems they updated the mod tags, Bow fires x additional arrows is now considered an attack mod (has both black and blue tag) so Harvest Crafting no longer works.

Rip
RIP indeed.

I was worried this would happen when they said they'll add tags to mods that should have had them, but didn't (I imagine same with impale mods not having attack tag).

Meanwhile we still don't have any tags that would help remove dexterity or stun mods. :(
July 10th, 2020
Crafting Section:
* Removed End Game Bow Harvest Crafting method. Latest patch removed possibility of easily rolling +# arrows mod.

=========

In case you're wondering i did hit lvl 100 few days ago in HC for the first time. Having great gear helped a lot for sure, but it still can be improved massively. This character is retired tho, i'm going to risk death. Making a new char should be quick and simple enough. I will create one later and try to kill as many bosses as possible. I actually found Aul in delve at depth ~230 i believe and two Kurgals. Have most Synthesis maps by now. Sirus is still waiting for me to kick his ass. Lots of stuff to do and even better gear to acquire.

I'm taking it easy with PoE for now. I slowly level a new char so i can get into action later.

"
Nininnjak10 wrote:
Seems they updated the mod tags, Bow fires x additional arrows is now considered an attack mod (has both black and blue tag) so Harvest Crafting no longer works.

Rip

"
Viktranka wrote:
I was worried this would happen when they said they'll add tags to mods that should have had them, but didn't (I imagine same with impale mods not having attack tag).

Meanwhile we still don't have any tags that would help remove dexterity or stun mods. :(

I expected this to happen. It was extremely powerful and despite this mod not having attack tag for ages, harvest simply forced devs to fix it finally.

GGG mentioned they have bigger changes coming, but only next league. Not gonna lie, i'm very interested what GGG is going to do next league. People love harvest crafting system and it would be a shame if it's gone. However harvest itself is not liked much...

Also to remind, we had similar system before which people thought is absolute trash and just wanted it dead. I'm talking about bestiary and "craft or reforge" options. Back in the day it was quite powerful and allowed you to craft a really good gear for "cheap". It simply wasn't nearly as powerful as harvest crafting. Guess all you have to do it make it absolutely broken to make people see it's true potential.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
"
DankawSL wrote:
In case you're wondering i did hit lvl 100 few days ago in HC for the first time.
Congratulations!
Did you do anything special or just normal mapping?
"
Viktranka wrote:
Congratulations!
Did you do anything special or just normal mapping?

Mapping / delve only. I could've abuse breachstones, but it feels like cheating. 0 risk, massive xp. Few people reached 100 shortly before me by farming them, at one point they had 45kk xp/h. Meanwhile mapping without checking garden gave me 10-15kk xp/h with sextants (which i did only on last day).
"
DankawSL wrote:
July 10th, 2020
I actually found Aul in delve at depth ~230 i believe and two Kurgals. Have most Synthesis maps by now. Sirus is still waiting for me to kick his ass. Lots of stuff to do and even better gear to acquire.

Can we push delve to 800 with this build to transition zhp later?
"
MusicalMind wrote:
Can we push delve to 800 with this build to transition zhp later?

Possibly? With my current level of damage (~1 million tooltip) i had no issues at depth ~300. At level 800 monsters should have roughly 3-4 times more life. It seems totally possible if you go full damage with cluster jewels. Make sure to create explode armor for safety.

Keep in mind i'm always playing hardcore so i have no experience going deep down. Deepest level i reached was around 400-450 in softcore/standard later.
Is there a harvest craft out that removes or changes increased flask charges gained? Looking at my nice belt to make him even better.

nice guide btw
"
N0cturnaI wrote:
Is there a harvest craft out that removes or changes increased flask charges gained? Looking at my nice belt to make him even better.
Not really, it has no tags so outside of gambling with "reroll all suffixes" option I don't see a way to improve it with harvest.

"
DankawSL wrote:
Make sure to create explode armor for safety.
Does any explode mod get rid of the explosive cockroaches? Last season I played with sporeguard and I definitely had less problem with the random explosions in delve.

Sadly they nerfed unspeakable gifts so it's near impossible to roll it on a cluster jewel. But I imagine with only 10% chance to explode it still wouldn't be reliable enough for getting rid of corpse explosions...
Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 12, 2020, 8:38:55 AM
"
Viktranka wrote:
Does any explode mod get rid of the explosive cockroaches? Last season I played with sporeguard and I definitely had less problem with the random explosions in delve.

Sadly they nerfed unspeakable gifts so it's near impossible to roll it on a cluster jewel. But I imagine with only 10% chance to explode it still wouldn't be reliable enough for getting rid of corpse explosions...

Yes, enemies exploding means their corpses are removed. They simply no longer exists. They cannot explode if you've already done it yourself. In some cases (it's been a while since i observed it) enemy who fired a projectile at you and you managed to kill and explode him, then this projectile is removed with the corpse. That's why explosions are extremely strong defensive mechanic in almost any situation.
Love your build, lots of details on every aspect.

<3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info