[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

"
RandomEvilEye wrote:
Is it ever worth it to go for the awakened version of the support gem? some are very expensive, but other seem to be cheaper
They are not "very expensive" at least not for this build. I paid 50c for void manipulation, 80c for vicious projectiles and 110c for swift affliction and that was one week ago around.

It's not something you should rush when you have other big upgrades to buy (for example I paid less for enlighten 3 and ca 21 than awakened gems), but they're nowhere near their entry price "multiple exalts per 1", there are few that are very expensive like the curse on hit but it's not required for this build.

If you want to buy them fully levelled, that will probably cost you, but basic ones are a decent option after you have mid-tier character and your other upgrades are costing exalts.

Also if you buy awakened swift affliction it's worth burning 20 gcp for that +10% multi from quality.

So yeah, I wouldn't buy them if you're starting up, defo prio 21 ca and +2 bow 6-link as they're really cheap (6-links seem to be raining this season and divines prices are super low so it doesn't drive it up) and also armor with decent amount of defensives / life.

But after that I think the price isn't very prohibitive anymore and they're direct upgrades from lvl 20 normal supports.
Hey man thanks for the build :) I went Trickster version bcs Im playing SC metamorph. 700 k tooltip dps in hideout, 800k with flask on and 3 frenzy charges (I dont count curse and wither debuff there).Great character for fast delving ( little darkness farming + mining 200-300 depth) and fast mapping. Since I dont push any mana regen I have little mana issues on single target but its fine. Minions on t15-t16 maps die instantly. For me its not a fast boss killer for endgame content (Im just to lazy to try guards with DoT skill, but its possible :D) compared to other meta builds but its rly solid with little inv (bow 4ex empower 4lvl 6ex).
-56 % chance to dodge attacks (with flask)
-64 % chance to dodge spells ( with flask)
-40 k evasion with flasks
- nerby enemies blinded bcs of flesh and stone
- 170 mana unreserved, 38 mana skill cost ( its fine since I got huge regen on kill bcs of trickster )
-210 % movement with flask and queen + withering steps on ( rly good for point to point delving)
-5.2k life 800 es
Sorry for my grammar.

guys, any idea how to increased my dps?
I know only about better amulet and quiver, and no idea what i can do better.
help me!
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/fuksdelux/vanillaFESTIVAL?i=26&search=class%3DRaider%26maxlevel%3D94%26sort%3Ddps%26dps%3DCaustic-Arrow
"
fuksdelux wrote:
help me!
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/fuksdelux/vanillaFESTIVAL?i=26&search=class%3DRaider%26maxlevel%3D94%26sort%3Ddps%26dps%3DCaustic-Arrow
Tbh you're already top dps CA raider on poe ninja, and most people above you have +4 or +5 delve bows.

You have basically everything. One thing I'm wondering is the 10% increased damage on your yellow jewels better than 4% chaos multi, or are there just no jewels with that combo and other stats you need.

You could also link culling strike in your frenzy setup that will shave off 10% of boss kill time?

Also you have quality on everything but not on the totem supports and if I remember it increased their placement speed.

Dunno if it doesn't show, but keep in mind you can put catalysts on belt not just rings / amulet.

But yeah, your gear is close to min maxed hard to invent something except getting a +5 bow.

P.S. Did you craft the amulet or bought it?
Unfortunately making a +2 amulet is probably very, very hard because both are Hunter mods, I've seen a +2 amulet on a vortex build but that requires cold+int and that can be crafted with awakener orb swaps. No idea if a +2 with dex+chaos can be achieved, haven't actually see anyone obtain it.
-PoB shows more dps on 12/13% chaos damage and 10% increased damage then 4% chaos multi.

-I know about culling strike, but hard to buy 6 link corrupted kintsugi with increased damage.
- i know about belt, but still its only hp/res mod's.

I craft almost all my gear also this amulet after spam exalt for some extra mod... but unlucky like always :)

maybe i need to focus farm a bit exalts and buy crafted better bow. Its like 30 exalts right now ~~ so cheap.

https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds/char/LuqhEltod/LuqhTheRipper?i=0&search=class%3DRaider%26skill%3DCaustic-Arrow

here is my CA in HC still in progress, with 1.7 mill dps, 7.2k life and aspect of the crab, flesh and stone, and malevolence.

You can finally wear all the auras, but is kinda expensive.

Thx for the guide.
Last edited by LuqhEltod on Jan 22, 2020, 12:11:54 AM
"
fuksdelux wrote:
help me!

You can try my gloves, you have a free abyssal socket for double increased damage
Done with this build.
I tried, really tried to make this build playable and fun for myself. But failed. It’s hard for me to understand how people can enjoy this style of play. I personally can't.
This build is my biggest time waste in PoE.

If someone wants to try this build - I can exchange for something else.

Gear:
Spoiler
"
high_as_duck wrote:
Done with this build.
It’s hard for me to understand how people can enjoy this style of play. I personally can't.
This build is my biggest time waste in PoE.

t16 8 mods in less than 1 minute with mirage archer, uber elder awakener 8 deathless. fast , clean , and safe. my 50 cents to help u understand the ppl
"
LuqhEltod wrote:

t16 8 mods in less than 1 minute with mirage archer, uber elder awakener 8 deathless. fast , clean , and safe. my 50 cents to help u understand the ppl

Deathless UElder is a big achievement for you? Meh
It depends on ur fight understanding, and not on the build.
https://youtu.be/Fzp5sx6ZRA4

Last edited by high_as_duck on Jan 22, 2020, 4:07:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info