[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

Maybe I missed it, but does this build need caustic arrow with quality 20? And if so, how does gemcutter's prism work, does 20 gemcutter's prism mean quality 20?
"
RandomEvilEye wrote:
Maybe I missed it, but does this build need caustic arrow with quality 20? And if so, how does gemcutter's prism work, does 20 gemcutter's prism mean quality 20?

I think a level 20 gem + 1 gemcutter's prism at a vendor = level 1 quality 20% gem that you can then level up.

But, I think the quality of CA is not that important. I think it is more important to get it to level 21 through corruption. I don't know if it's advantageous to have at at 20% quality before corrupting though.
what u think best amulet allocated skill on CA/raider is?
almost every one pick "corruption"
Avatar of hunt is not better? /for example?
Super fun build. Thanks for the hard work.
"
"
RandomEvilEye wrote:

I think a level 20 gem + 1 gemcutter's prism at a vendor = level 1 quality 20% gem that you can then level up.

But, I think the quality of CA is not that important. I think it is more important to get it to level 21 through corruption. I don't know if it's advantageous to have at at 20% quality before corrupting though.

That's a good question. Find any answers?
CA quality just incrase AOE effect if you are poor its not that important like 21 gem. Imo better have 21 ca then 20/20 just moar dmg :)
Last edited by fuksdelux on Jan 11, 2020, 10:32:04 AM
"
fuksdelux wrote:
what u think best amulet allocated skill on CA/raider is?
almost every one pick "corruption"
Avatar of hunt is not better? /for example?

24% increased damage with bows (probably won't apply cuz we don't care about weapon damage scaling)
200 evasion (don't need if eva capped as raider)
6% movespeed (again raider has plenty)
24% increased damage over time with bow skills (ok this part should work)
20% faster cd on movement skills (irrelevant if you use blink arrow, you aren't spamming it, only useful if you incorporated withering step or dash or even maybe smoke mine)

Corruption is:
15% increased chaos damage
15% increased dot damage
10% chaos dot multi

So... 24% increased vs 30% increased + 10% multiplier. How does that even compare?

Unless you don't play raider and need the movespeed / evasion boost. Common on tricksters especially when you can pick corruption and blast radius from the tree naturally.

Tbh if you follow the original tree the only situation I'd not anoint corruption would be you want a defensive anointment. And then the question is what do you actually need / want, as the defensive options are situational not "point per point value". Between hardened scars, soul of steel, disciple of the unyielding, or fat life node, each of them could have an argument towards.

What do you think about this? Can we embed it into the build?
Last edited by high_as_duck on Jan 11, 2020, 6:14:41 PM
"
high_as_duck wrote:

Assassin mark is super pointless in this build. We get no benefit from crit / power charges.

Best use of this ring: sell it to some poison assassin and get currency out of it. Or roll a poison assassin yourself.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
high_as_duck wrote:

Assassin mark is super pointless in this build. We get no benefit from crit / power charges.

Best use of this ring: sell it to some poison assassin and get currency out of it. Or roll a poison assassin yourself.

1) AM. As long as it grant some life and mana recovery - it is not pointless.
2) My question was more about Despair. Can we use the curse on the ring instead of the gem and use the free slot for something else, or is it not worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info