[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

"
percydaman2 wrote:
Okay, thanks for the info. I'm an advanced crafting newbie. I wouldn't have bothered if I had understood there was a chance at the brick from the onslaught mod.

You can recover from that by doing step 3 (again), but it's just pricy. It's 3 ex loss total if you hit it. Still, the chance to hit that mod is 28,5%.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Last edited by DankawSL on Dec 27, 2019, 2:37:27 PM
Ty for the great guide, love it

I'm trying to craft a endgame bow. After spending a ton of currenzy I have decided I'm going for +an additional arrow or chaos damage over time instead of both. Have an additional arrow on my quiver. is the third arrow only for clearspeed or is it helpful for boss fights? If is not helpful I will craft chaos damage over time. And how strong is the 30-35% cdot when I pick all cdot notes and get it on my other gear?

thanks for help
If anyone can be bothered to take a look at my character (Swagnader) thats playing this build and give me a pointer towards my next somewhat big upgrade that I should take, I'd be grateful. Also the build is playing really good and its satisfying being this tanky and strong damage wise on a ranger.
Thanks for the build, been having fun with it but I have 1 questions though, would you say using empower is better than damage on full life? seeing how just by not at full life you instantly lose that damage whereas on empower it's more consistent even though at rank 3 it deal a little less damage compare to full life damage.
My question is... I notice there is Chaos damage Multiplier and Damage over time Multiplier that can show up for bows and quivers... Do you think Damage over time Multiplier > +1 skill level gem?
Hey i wanna try this build out you think this build is capable for killing awakener?
Hey so if we do all of the crafting where exactly are we gonna go for our resistances?
For rings, what is better "% increased damage" or "adds "" chaos damage to attacks"?... Thanks...
"
Vyr75 wrote:
For rings, what is better "% increased damage" or "adds "" chaos damage to attacks"?... Thanks...

% increased damage for sure, the other does almost nothing for us

Hey! Just wanted to know, how does this helmet fit to this build in comparison to yours one?. Already have enough of resists.
P.S. I realy enjoy playing this build! Thank you for such monumental work!
Last edited by Galantiz on Dec 28, 2019, 8:17:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info