[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

Hi Bash,

So I'm new and decided to follow this build and been having a blast playing it, but now am having quite a bit of trouble leveling past act 5! Bosses are destroying me and ads are taking forever to down. My profile is public so you can see what weps I'm currently using, but I was wondering if there were any other uniques or other weapons I could use with the build until I get an oni-goroshi?

I just realized since I'm new to the game and just starting the league I wont be able to get an oni-goroshi for awhile (like, a very long time), so I was wondering if the build was still viable :\ If not I might have to restart with a more budget friendly build, so I just thought I'd ask first since I've been having so much fun playing this build!

Thanks!
-Tasmi

took me 6hrs total, lets goo
"
ItsTasmi wrote:
Hi Bash,

So I'm new and decided to follow this build and been having a blast playing it, but now am having quite a bit of trouble leveling past act 5! Bosses are destroying me and ads are taking forever to down. My profile is public so you can see what weps I'm currently using, but I was wondering if there were any other uniques or other weapons I could use with the build until I get an oni-goroshi?

I just realized since I'm new to the game and just starting the league I wont be able to get an oni-goroshi for awhile (like, a very long time), so I was wondering if the build was still viable :\ If not I might have to restart with a more budget friendly build, so I just thought I'd ask first since I've been having so much fun playing this build!

Thanks!

Look you can farm oni goroshi in the starting area... so when you invest the time to farm it you can have it relatively fast. The drop rate is a bit unpredictable since this patch... normally it needs between 6 - 12 hours but some players also reported longer time. I farmed my oni in the first 6 hours of the league.

Yeah the build is viable and stronger than ever.

@draxvi: i use a jewel which adds fire damage to my attacks to pro Her Embrace
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 6, 2018, 3:53:07 PM
Quick question : i'm not fan of BF too, you need to channeling for full damage and you are static while channeling. I played a BF build in a precedent league, and it feel dangerous so many time...

MS do less damage i guess? Or it's really comparable? I also checked both of your PoB and which jew we should used if we are going to play MS build? We can't use 2 FFS and 2 Wildfire?!?

thanks in advance :)
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
"
bashtart wrote:

Look you can farm oni goroshi in the starting area... so when you invest the time to farm it you can have it relatively fast. The drop rate is a bit unpredictable since this patch... normally it needs between 6 - 12 hours but some players also reported longer time. I farmed my oni in the first 6 hours of the league.

Yeah the build is viable and stronger than ever.

@draxvi: i use a jewel which adds fire damage to my attacks to pro Her Embrace

Ah gotcha. I was just wondering if in the mean time there was any other viable uniques to use with the build for leveling, especially cause I don't think I have anything to counteract the Her Embrace debuff right now. I just don't have the time to be farming the sword right now haha
-Tasmi
which gems do i use in my oni when levelling, the quick levelling section seems kinda weird
"
Richu wrote:
which gems do i use in my oni when levelling, the quick levelling section seems kinda weird

Pretty sure its Frost Blades > Ancestral Call > Added Lightning Damage > Ele Dmg with Attacks. Eventually you'll want to get Multistrike, Increased Critical Strikes and Hypothermia.
What is the optimal 6 link for Molten Strike?
"
KouboMog wrote:
Quick question : i'm not fan of BF too, you need to channeling for full damage and you are static while channeling. I played a BF build in a precedent league, and it feel dangerous so many time...

MS do less damage i guess? Or it's really comparable? I also checked both of your PoB and which jew we should used if we are going to play MS build? We can't use 2 FFS and 2 Wildfire?!?

thanks in advance :)

Yeah MS is comparable maybe even stronger... I would use two Wildfire and 1 FFS because it seems enough for just clearing.

"
furyjo99 wrote:
"
Richu wrote:

Pretty sure its Frost Blades > Ancestral Call > Added Lightning Damage > Ele Dmg with Attacks. Eventually you'll want to get Multistrike, Increased Critical Strikes and Hypothermia.

I added it in the leveling section.

"
What is the optimal 6 link for Molten Strike?

Check out the "Skills" section.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
I stopped proccing her embrace and my damage became really really bad, im not sure what im doing wrong :/

Edit: Figured it out, i got some fire damage through the jewels, that fixed it.
Last edited by Ginislaw on Mar 7, 2018, 3:25:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info