[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

"Starter" with Oni. Ex dee nice bait
"
Shotslol wrote:

Why would you say it is a bait? I kinda don’t get it... you can farm it or level with claws and buy it later.

Okay the increased the farmtime for Oni Goroshi a lot but still it is a endgame viable 6link... I got mine after 6 hours farming (a bit lucky I guess). Normally I needed 2-3 weeks until I could afford a decent 6link. So imo it is a really good league starter but you have to farm a bit at the start instead of later.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 5, 2018, 11:46:27 AM
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Shotslol wrote:

Why would you say it is a bait? I kinda don’t get it... you can farm it or level with claws and buy it later.

Okay the increased the farmtime for Oni Goroshi is a pain in the .... but still it is a endgame viable 6link... I got mine after 6 hours farming (a bit lucky I guess). Normally I needed 2-3 weeks until I could afford a decent 6link. So imo it is a really good league starter but you have to farm a bit at the start instead of later.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
pchashchukhin wrote:
"
KouboMog wrote:
Drooped the first one after my first day of playing. Yesterday was a long day (around 15 hours of playing) and no 2nd Oni :(

Oups, just posted this and big boy poped! now i'm ready

After a series of failures, I will be laconic - "F***!".
Maybe someone knows the secret or I'm very unlucky?! Or maybe do not despair? Hmmm...

well i farmed 2 long days, 40 sec/run with 4 characters.
i'll cross the finger for you mate! : )
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Can anyone point me the sense of going Trickster? No salt here, i'm just wondering. I've been away from POE for 2 seasons or so, so i'm maybe wrong, can anyone help me pls? Stuff i see:

-Swift killer seems to be only worth for mapping. No use for endgame bosses. And even for mapping you skip all charges nodes, so i don't see the point.

-Weave the arcane and Patient Reaper seem to be only worth for mapping too.

-Harness the Void is pretty cool yay.

Maybe i point this because i enjoy doing endgame bosses over mapping. For this purpose, should i level up another class/ascendancy?

Help pls, i just farmed an ONI and i really don't know if Trickster is the class that fits me the best.

TL;DR Summing it up, if Trickster is not the best class for farming endgame bosses and stuff, what class should i pick? Or am i just completely wrong?

THank you very much in advance :)

EDIT: Would Raider (Rapid Assault,Avatar of the chase,Way of the Poacher, Avatar of the slaughter) be a nice replacement, or the lack of defenses make it not worth to go?
IGN: Proteino
Last edited by zaraki83 on Mar 5, 2018, 1:51:25 PM
I got my first 35 chaos orbs, what is better to spend them for?
Got my Oni & Carnage Amulet...I wanna buy the gloves also and then start the build!
"
zaraki83 wrote:
Can anyone point me the sense of going Trickster? No salt here, i'm just wondering. I've been away from POE for 2 seasons or so, so i'm maybe wrong, can anyone help me pls? Stuff i see:

-Swift killer seems to be only worth for mapping. No use for endgame bosses. And even for mapping you skip all charges nodes, so i don't see the point.

Maybe i point this because i enjoy doing endgame bosses over mapping. For this purpose, should i level up another class/ascendancy?

Help pls, i just farmed an ONI and i really don't know if Trickster is the class that fits me the best.

TL;DR Summing it up, if Trickster is not the best class for farming endgame bosses and stuff, what class should i pick? Or am i just completely wrong?

EDIT: Would Raider (Rapid Assault,Avatar of the chase,Way of the Poacher, Avatar of the slaughter) be a nice replacement, or the lack of defenses make it not worth to go?

We discussed this already ingame but I also want to answer here... maybe other players also want to know. The first I want to point out... yes the build is map focussed but I killed all endgame bosses in 3.1 with it and Trickster got buffed big time this league. I think this build will also work with other ascendancies like raider if you prefer that.

>Swift Killer: nearlly all endgame bosses have adds ... if you want you could switch out of this for a defensive node or Prolonged Pain. To support it with a frenzy setup to better sustain charges in bossfights is also an option.

>Weave of the arcane: this is just crazy good in my opinion... more or less you never will go oom, 20% attack speed and 6% reduced damage.

>Patient Reaper: +DoT which is great because with Harness of the void and the additional fire damage of Oni Goroshi we do quit a bit DoT damage. The recovery effects of patient reaper help a lot to deal with the DoT effect of Oni Goroshi.

>Harness of the void: imo this node is just crazy and will gives a lot of chaos damage!

Obviously you als can mix the ascendancy setup a bit to make it more boss focussed.

"
MPlotnik wrote:

I concentrated mainly on rare gear with as much life an resistances as possible. I feel damage is really no problem with this build so I invested mainly in my defense. Carnage Heart is also a good option.

Last edited by bashtart on Mar 5, 2018, 3:35:00 PM
"
bashtart wrote:
"
zaraki83 wrote:

We discussed this already ingame but I also want to answer here... maybe other players also want to know. The first I want to point out... yes the build is map focussed but I killed all endgame bosses in 3.1 with it and Trickster got buffed big time this league. I think this build will also work with other ascendancies like raider if you prefer that.

>Swift Killer: nearlly all endgame bosses have adds ... if you want you could switch out of this for a defensive node or Prolonged Pain. To support it with a frenzy setup to better sustain charges in bossfights is also an option.

>Weave of the arcane: this is just crazy good in my opinion... more or less you never will go oom, 20% attack speed and 6% reduced damage.

>Patient Reaper: +DoT which is great because with Harness of the void and the additional fire damage of Oni Goroshi we do quit a bit DoT damage. The recovery effects of patient reaper help a lot to deal with the DoT effect of Oni Goroshi.

>Harness of the void: imo this node is just crazy and will gives a lot of chaos damage!

Obviously you als can mix the ascendancy setup a bit to make it more boss focussed.

"
MPlotnik wrote:

I concentrated mainly on rare gear with as much life an resistances as possible. I feel damage is really no problem with this build so I invested mainly in my defense. Carnage Heart is also a good option.

Yeah haha, i kept the message up and i even Edited it after we talked for the same reason. I think more people who comes here can have the same question.

As i told you, i'll give Trickster a shot and then i prolly will try with Raider or even slayer for the lolz.

Thank you very much again :)
IGN: Proteino
"
bashtart wrote:
"
zaraki83 wrote:

"
MPlotnik wrote:

usefull information here, thanks for taking the time to do this :)
i may buy Carnage Heart first, i have near 10-12C and i finded some good roll for 12-15. Just a bit more.
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info