[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

"
maugli2 wrote:
"
Whitezilla wrote:
Hm got a question somehow my energy shield needs ages to start recharging.
can anybody look my char to say me why??? i skilled all nodes for it

thank you in advance

You can Craft 20% faster starting ES recharge Prefix on both rings with Lvl3 Leo

thank you now i just have to wipe through bg xD
"
maugli2 wrote:
"
AriSIX wrote:
Hi, sorry for noob question but love the guide.

Why Stone Golem if using energy shield?

Hey! It's because we have Zealot's Oath Keystone that applies life regeneration to energy shield instead of life :)

Thank you :)
~7k es and dying to simple things like atziri, any suggestion?
hi,

why we need 2nd quilever?

it seems on your post both are same?
it doesnot work when changed bow before arena?

Thanks
"
maximillean wrote:
hi,

why we need 2nd quilever?

it seems on your post both are same?
it doesnot work when changed bow before arena?

Thanks

When you weapon swap, you'll also switch your quiver so you will need 2 to keep the stats and effect of it
Loving the build so far! Getting into tier 9-10 maps and my single target damage is slowing down a bit. Could anyone give me an idea of what upgrades I should aim for next? I was looking at picking up an impressence next but not sure if thats the best route. Thanks so much!

So far thats my gear havent tryed shaper/gurdians still working up the map tier.I think the best and cheapest way to increase your singel target is using the unqiue glove for blight with the jewel its a 50% more dmg..

My pob: https://pastebin.com/J6RAvmWw
I had to put 3 skill points into +str stats to use my mf gear.
Last edited by mysticzero1 on Mar 12, 2018, 8:05:34 PM
"
PoiZennGann wrote:
Loving the build so far! Getting into tier 9-10 maps and my single target damage is slowing down a bit. Could anyone give me an idea of what upgrades I should aim for next? I was looking at picking up an impressence next but not sure if thats the best route. Thanks so much!

Looking good so far, two biggest things would be Impresence & a 6L ED bow should roughly be 50%~ more damage on ED. Also try getting Enfeeble effect enchant on your helm once you pick up Impresence imo.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Sigx wrote:
~7k es and dying to simple things like atziri, any suggestion?

I can't view your characters.

If I had to guess you either have the wrong uniques on, picked passives out of order, or aren't running Enfeeble with the Enfeeble effect helm enchant.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Mar 12, 2018, 8:20:05 PM
Leveling an alt to try this build, from what i read its cool
Paigey, did you try shaped?
I'm actualy afraid that the build won't work out since its not been tested so much '-'

thx anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info