[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

Thanks for all of your kind words, sorry if I miss your posts, I often times forget to reply. Hope you all enjoy the build & the buffs it received this patch & league.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
OhhPaigey, do you have suggestions for gear/support skills for leveling using CA instead of the Lazy Caster?
im interested also. I just respecced my dual strike assassin that crushed act5 kitava to this build and whew lad. Pretty rough while leveling all the gems.
"
im interested also. I just respecced my dual strike assassin that crushed act5 kitava to this build and whew lad. Pretty rough while leveling all the gems.

In fact, I'd suggest not leveling with CA and use the suggested build. Life is rough at level 45. My gear isn't the best, but it's not terrible by any means.
Thanks to the OP for the guide. I am currently lvl82 and the build really feels smooth and rewarding in all regards. I have a couple of questions and/or suggestions though, that came up while levelling/mapping:

1. Pick up dual curse while levelling and use a 3link cwdt/enfeeble/tempchains setup. This made all the difference for me and the levvling process much easier. As you will pick up these nodes later anyway, it is not even a respecpoint-loss. When you have a 4L, just add increased aoe.

2. I have great difficulties with getting stun- and freezelocked. Is there any solution to this? I have the escape artist ascendency but it doesnt help in many situations.

3. Why would we want to take "Soul of yukohama" in the pantheon? I dont feel that we want to stay still at all with this build. Personally I prefer "Soul of Garukhan". Extra MS while clearing and some good dodge bonus to avoid oneshots.

Kind regards,
Dizzy

Why so many respec points needed?
Last edited by BallinGorilla on Mar 8, 2018, 10:58:57 AM
"
DiZzY2k wrote:

2. I have great difficulties with getting stun- and freezelocked. Is there any solution to this? I have the escape artist ascendency but it doesnt help in many situations.

3. Why would we want to take "Soul of yukohama" in the pantheon? I dont feel that we want to stay still at all with this build. Personally I prefer "Soul of Garukhan". Extra MS while clearing and some good dodge bonus to avoid oneshots.

i have the same problems with 2, its spamming heat flask and vaal discipline for me :>

as for 3 i think its because he captured the essence of tahsin for additional life reg when stationary which leads to even more ES recharge because of zealots , correct me if im wrong.

I have a question on my own tho, im running the budget link version and i cant afford impresence or enlighten 4, what should i be doing for the aura's ? atm i only can have discipline and despair on
"
"
DiZzY2k wrote:

i have the same problems with 2, its spamming heat flask and vaal discipline for me :>

as for 3 i think its because he captured the essence of tahsin for additional life reg when stationary which leads to even more ES recharge because of zealots , correct me if im wrong.

I have a question on my own tho, im running the budget link version and i cant afford impresence or enlighten 4, what should i be doing for the aura's ? atm i only can have discipline and despair on

You only get the lifereg, when you are stationary.As I said, this basically never happens with this build, at least I dont play it that way. Thats why I was asking.

About the auras, I am in the same situation as you. Just use enfeeble+discipline and get despair via witchfire brew flask. It costs 2c :)
HC Viable
ahah
you're funny

ps
this build is squishier than a soap bar in a prison bathroom
Last edited by mazzopi on Mar 8, 2018, 8:00:22 AM
I think you should take down the leveling guide, it pretty much doomed my character,I should of known better not to start off doing this build, because before getting gear your looking at a 20c investment of respecing half the tree to do this build after obtaining all the respec points, the leveling section is very misleading as im now stuck with a level 70 character that cannot take a hit and takes 20/30 secs to kill a mob in T1 maps

Ultimatley following this guide has lead me to believe I will have to re roll as I'm unable to even farm enough currency to respec.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info