3.1 Poet's Pen Inquisitor - Glacial Cascade/Frostbolt

I have 51k evasion while buffed (because of the new abyss jewels that give % evasion while moving) so i reach the 100% cap pretty easily
So I found your build yesterday. Purchased the necessary items and am loving the clear speed and sustain. Have literally face tanked every boss and about to start maps. I did a few variations. I actually made my Belly 6L and added in:

Barrage + GMP + LGoH + Blood Magic + Accuracy + Faster Attacks

Seems to be working well. I also added in:

CWDT + Immortal Call + Ele Weakness + Increased Duration.

I'm having an absolute blast. If there are any tweaks I should make I'm open to suggestions. Thanks for the build!
Last edited by Raziel62786 on Dec 18, 2017, 5:51:05 PM
"
Raziel62786 wrote:
So I found your build yesterday. Purchased the necessary items and am loving the clear speed and sustain. Have literally face tanked every boss and about to start maps. I did a few variations. I actually made my Belly 6L and added in:

I'm having an absolute blast. If there are any tweaks I should make I'm open to suggestions. Thanks for the build!

sounds good keep in mind getting more than 4 aps will result in a dmg lose. i had to drop faster attack because it would go past 4 aps.
"
Shareware wrote:
"
Raziel62786 wrote:

sounds good keep in mind getting more than 4 aps will result in a dmg lose. i had to drop faster attack because it would go past 4 aps.

Indeed. I'm also not end game yet. I was just going to keep an eye on stats so I didn't surpass 4 aps. good suggestion though.
What do you think of Inpulsa's Broken Heart as an armour slot ? :)
My builds :

CoC Volatile Dead Assassin - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2742649

Vaal Spark Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2302486/page/1
currently level 74 and speeding through maps, only thing with this build is I think I personally would recommend Zerker over inquis. The lack of leech is my only complaint. With the free flask slots you could pop a wise oak on, grab a watcher's eye with % pen on it you would be fine IMO.

As for people complaining its slow, I just run around with haste on, an onslought flask with MS on it and a quicksilver with MS on it.
"
JohnnyManziel wrote:
currently level 74 and speeding through maps, only thing with this build is I think I personally would recommend Zerker over inquis. The lack of leech is my only complaint. With the free flask slots you could pop a wise oak on, grab a watcher's eye with % pen on it you would be fine IMO.

As for people complaining its slow, I just run around with haste on, an onslought flask with MS on it and a quicksilver with MS on it.

Currently lvling a zerker version, but non crit anf 4 spells since i couldnt stay below 4 aps useing frenzy. That been said my Inquisitor has leech from watchers eye while its fire leech it should still be enough to cap out leech.
Last edited by Shareware on Dec 19, 2017, 9:13:53 AM
Yea the only problem with that is any Watcher's eye jewel that has leech is 8ex +, I got rid of haste and haven't really noticed a clear speed difference. Just threw on blasphemy warlords for leech and it honestly feels much better now.
"
JohnnyManziel wrote:
Yea the only problem with that is any Watcher's eye jewel that has leech is 8ex +, I got rid of haste and haven't really noticed a clear speed difference. Just threw on blasphemy warlords for leech and it honestly feels much better now.

ye haste is only worth it paired with the onslaught on kill from the watchers eye. it's very specific and as stated hard to get :/. i cant justify curses cause they get so hard penalized on bosses .
"
Shareware wrote:
"
JohnnyManziel wrote:

ye haste is only worth it paired with the onslaught on kill from the watchers eye. it's very specific and as stated hard to get :/. i cant justify curses cause they get so hard penalized on bosses .

Yea I had % of phys converted during anger and the haste mod on it but eventually picked up the GC helm enchant. Picked up a Taste of Hate and Atziri's flask as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info