3.1 Poet's Pen Inquisitor - Glacial Cascade/Frostbolt

ive played poe for 40 hours but ive never gotten higher level then like 20 but i do enjoy these kind of games like diablo style
On your POB link you have 3 power charges, how are you generating these?
"
On your POB link you have 3 power charges, how are you generating these?

Forgot to take them off. did use HoI + Ass mark and planned to use orb of storms + pcoc for bosses but dropped that later on. will remove those
Hi is hatred + anger better than haste? I noticed u don't convert fully to elemental?
"
sivertry wrote:
Hi is hatred + anger better than haste? I noticed u don't convert fully to elemental?

I'm running haste because i'm using a watchers eye jewel giving me onslaugh on kill for 4 sec while runnign haste.

also hatred doenst do anything for frostbolt and the biggest flaw of this build is the movement speed so haste helps there as well.

i also have the lab enchat to fully convert glacial cascade.
Last edited by Shareware on Dec 16, 2017, 3:07:11 PM
Build seems awesome, I'm going to try this one for a while.
Only leveling currently but already love the mechanics.
Can i use some other skill then GC? Hate that spell, used it too much
Nice build btw!
Last edited by Schroin on Dec 16, 2017, 6:37:02 PM
"
Schroin wrote:
Can i use some other skill then GC? Hate that spell, used it too much
Nice build btw!

test stuff and take what ever u like most, i wanted a spell that doenst need any kind of support to be reasonable aoe so i ended up with cascade.
wouldn't it be good to use double frostbolt in pens since you have the jewels in tree
ign: ROCSpoe
"
RocsPOE wrote:
wouldn't it be good to use double frostbolt in pens since you have the jewels in tree

"
Shareware wrote:

Poet's Pen - Trigger socketed Skills on ATTACK this is where our main source of damage comes from!
Skills have a 250ms cd so you want to stay at or below 4 attack per second.
two of the same skill share their cool down so we need 2 diffrent ones.
Last edited by Shareware on Dec 16, 2017, 8:07:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info