3.1 Poet's Pen Inquisitor - Glacial Cascade/Frostbolt

"
Shareware wrote:
"
jarhead271 wrote:
Any changes for 3.2? Also where are you putting your frozen trail gems?

should work just fine.
any socket with 40 int in range works.

The problem is, there are no sockets with 40 Int in range in your tree, at least I don't see any.

EDIT // Well ok, I learned they don't need to be allocated. Forget what I wrote above.
Last edited by kiigass on Mar 10, 2018, 5:28:27 AM
"
kiigass wrote:
"
Shareware wrote:
"
jarhead271 wrote:
Any changes for 3.2? Also where are you putting your frozen trail gems?

should work just fine.
any socket with 40 int in range works.

The problem is, there are no sockets with 40 Int in range in your tree, at least I don't see any.

EDIT // Well ok, I learned they don't need to be allocated. Forget what I wrote above.

Haha, yeah, that was my mistake too.
IGN: Jarhead_LS
Hey,

I have 4.5 aps, should I lower it?

Do I lose damage if I exceed 4aps?

Thx!
IGN:
"
Kz4ever wrote:
Hey,

I have 4.5 aps, should I lower it?

Do I lose damage if I exceed 4aps?

Thx!

You have 2 choises either go for 2 skills per wand and increase the attack speed further or stay below 4aps ( slightly lower ~3,8) with 1 skill per wand. Otherwise you skip a cast ervery few attacks which is a dmg loss. I think going for 2 skills per wand is only worth it if you can get quite alot more attack speed like 6+ (without investing too much into it).
Last edited by Shareware on Mar 28, 2018, 5:34:28 AM
"
TheGrammaton wrote:

Are you using the anger/haste elder jewel? I see you aren't using blood magic for frenzy so I'm assuming you're not running both auras at the same time? If you are not, how does the CoH warlord's and life gain on hit feel for sustaining life?

I'm having a hard time figuring out my next upgrade. I'm using blasphemy/WM and barrage lgoh for life sustain, which feels pretty good. However, I kind of need the gem slots (decoy totem and frostbomb are nice on bosses), so I'm going to have a hard time fitting in Kaom's. Although I could probably fit it in with the CoH ring or the elder jewel, which would free up two gem slots. Atziri's Acuity would also be nice for leech rate. I have about an 8 ex budget, so Kaom's and the jewel together are not an option.

IGN: Jarhead_LS
Last edited by jarhead271 on Apr 2, 2018, 11:52:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info