[3.1] The Immortal Pulser - Freezing Pulse Inquisitor Tank - Immortal Call Spammer - End-Game

"
cleant wrote:
What do you thig of my stuff ?

You should show me or i can't answer :/
IDK how show you :(
"
cleant wrote:
IDK how show you :(

U have to set your profile public, or u can Link your items here
Its ok i think
"
cleant wrote:
Its ok i think

Well the Equip seems fine, except for CWDT + Molten Shell which cant proc cause the gem level.

Do u have any problem?

Im lvl 82 and i have not star The Eternal Labyrinth
Well I'm pretty much completely broke now currency wise, but I've really accelerated this build now!

Finally got all the required items, even gloves/Kingsguard and proper linking.
This thing is really taking off, love the build :)

Question I have right now. I'm using regular yellow boots because they are 30% movespeed and total 100%+ resists which I can't give up.

What are some good Gem set ups to use? Before I was using a firestorm totem set up but it seemed a bit lackluster. I have 3 gems to spare atm because I'm using haste in my boots. I'm interested in more defense always, and have seen others post about Molten Shell. Would you recommend a Molten Shell+CWDT set up? How would you 3 link it? or would you recommend something else?
Last edited by Tanerian on Jan 8, 2018, 4:22:28 PM
"
Tanerian wrote:
Well I'm pretty much completely broke now currency wise, but I've really accelerated this build now!

Finally got all the required items, even gloves/Kingsguard and proper linking.
This thing is really taking off, love the build :)

Question I have right now. I'm using regular yellow boots because they are 30% movespeed and total 100%+ resists which I can't give up.

What are some good Gem set ups to use? Before I was using a firestorm totem set up but it seemed a bit lackluster. I have 3 gems to spare atm because I'm using haste in my boots. I'm interested in more defense always, and have seen others post about Molten Shell. Would you recommend a Molten Shell+CWDT set up? How would you 3 link it? or would you recommend something else?

If you're interessed in more defence u can try one of this combinations:

- Lv.20 CWDT + Lv.20 Molten Shell
- Decoy Totem
- CWDT + Frost Wall
Been using the Molten Shell + CWDT gem in my boots. Added life leech support as the 3rd gem. When I take a huge chunk of damage I get the armor boost + if it goes off I get a bit of healing. Fairly nice for when getting chunked unexpectedly I suppose.

Another question.

Before I had all the required items, I had set up a 4 link Warlord's Mark, with fast cast, arcane surge, increased area of effect supports. I'm super used to hitting it before engaging, and find it a bit more reliable atm than proc'ing Kitava's Thirst as I'm currently having mana issues fairly often.

Considering removing Warlord's Mark from Kitava and moving it to Kingsguard 4 link in place of Flame Dash to set off Arcane Surge. If I were to do so, what should I replace it with in my Kitava's? Was thinking maybe another Molten Shell, but I'm open to anything really. Maybe a firestorm or some cold damage attack. Hell maybe even Decoy totem.. Hrm.
Guys any tips on how i should lvling this char. what skill that i should use early on and some lvling unique to use

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info