[3.1] The Immortal Pulser - Freezing Pulse Inquisitor Tank - Immortal Call Spammer - End-Game

"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Ayam1414 wrote:
Guys any tips on how i should lvling this char. what skill that i should use early on and some lvling unique to use

The skill is Freezing Pulse 1-100, for the leveling items there are a section in the guide ;)

owh ok thanks. i guess i overlook it. One more thing, i lucky enough to get assasin mark hit on gloves, does it mean i need to toss warlord mark's curse?
"
Ayam1414 wrote:
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Ayam1414 wrote:
Guys any tips on how i should lvling this char. what skill that i should use early on and some lvling unique to use

The skill is Freezing Pulse 1-100, for the leveling items there are a section in the guide ;)

owh ok thanks. i guess i overlook it. One more thing, i lucky enough to get assasin mark hit on gloves, does it mean i need to toss warlord mark's curse?

You can use only 1 curse at time, the problem is Warlord Mark is your source of Life and Mana Leech, u rly need it.
I have just about everything that you have in the build my dps is 22k but pob says a bit more and dying in tier 1 maps I don't know whats going on but can i get some advice. i got that expensive amulet and everything. I must say this is the slowest walking toon i have ever had lol.

https://pastebin.com/76NueFgM
"
Dontbejello wrote:
I have just about everything that you have in the build my dps is 22k but pob says a bit more and dying in tier 1 maps I don't know whats going on but can i get some advice. i got that expensive amulet and everything. I must say this is the slowest walking toon i have ever had lol.

https://pastebin.com/76NueFgM

Well the first important question is: Why you don't have picked "Inevitable Judgment"? its the most important Acendancy Point but you picked another one not mentioned in the build...

- You're missing Diamond Flask which is the flask that gives you more dps

- You're missing Remove Bleeding Flask

- You're missing Remove Shock Flask

- Your Lightning Res is not capped

- Your Freezing Pulse Cost only 73 mana, this mean your Kitava Helmet dont work, so you dont have Immortal Call and you dont have the Leech from Warlord Mark

- You use different support gems, you're using Increased Critical Damage instead of Increased Critical Strike and Cold to Fire is only for t15+ Bosses because is Better have 100% of damage as Cold for Freeze

- You're Lv.71

I saw something different from my build XD
Can you do the shaper with this build ? Anyone ever done it ?
"
Xabeju wrote:
Can you do the shaper with this build ? Anyone ever done it ?

I tried Shaper only 2 times and failed at final stage, then i stopped play this build because started new Char in Abyss, I think is doable but surely not good build for farm it.
Looks good, but...no movement skill : /

Shame.
"

Shame.

Lightning Warp and Flame Dash are movement skills...
"

Shame.

The only problem with the build is the movement. But it's only a problem for the shaper, the rest is easy.
I tried the shaper once and I have to say that there are no problems regarding damage and life. The problem is movement, but the mechanics of the fight are not easy for any build. Once you understand how the boss works, I think it can be done. I'm ready in these days to do two more tests, then I'll let you know. Sorry for my poor English.
Hey, just bought all the items needed for the build but I'm wondering about
how a pair of death's door crusader boots would work with it?
I mean it gives us +1 max endurance charges, move speed, all ele res, bleed immunity.
The downside is there is no life apart from 20-40 str and we don't care
about the elemental ailments anyways because of the consecrated ground.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info