[3.1] The Immortal Pulser - Freezing Pulse Inquisitor Tank - Immortal Call Spammer - End-Game

"
cleant wrote:
Mutewind Whispersteps Serpentscale Boots what gem we can use whith it

Skills that could be useful:

- Some Totem
- Blood Rage
- Rallying Cry
- Vaal Lightning Trap
- Vaal Haste
- CWDT + Frost Wall (need test it)
- Some other CWDT setup
other CWTB + immortal call ?
"
cleant wrote:
other CWTB + immortal call ?

No i mean some other skill, like Lv.20 CWDT + LV.20 Molten Shell for example, I can not think of anything else at the moment XD
Hello! can you explain the main differences between your immortal pulser and lacerating assault build? (dps/defense/map clear/boss fight wise) I cant decide which one to make xD.

Thanks!
"
Salvatron wrote:
Hello! can you explain the main differences between your immortal pulser and lacerating assault build? (dps/defense/map clear/boss fight wise) I cant decide which one to make xD.

Thanks!

Well the two builds are totally different XD

Immortal Pulser is Caster with Elemental Spell, Lacerating Assaulter is Melee with physical damage.

Depend which play style u prefer, the cost of the builds is about the same, both use Voll's Devotion, the dmg mitigation is similar but Lacerating also have Block/Spell Block.

In my opinion Lacerating Assaulter is stronger, probably the best build i made ever, it's balanced and can do everything.
I dont know if it's my inability but i think the Attack builds are stronger compared to Casters, the leech is more easy with attacks and the dps is easier to increase.

But Immortal Pulser is more fun for me, I love that Shatter and every animation of this build, the clear is very good. Freezing Pulse is my favorite skill that's why i made a build that use it :)
Thank you so much for the answer, it's my first league and I'm still a noob (:
PS. Probably I'll release a new Build in this days XD

Juggernaut Sunder, still tank, I would post it after kill the Shaper, Im leveling atm.
For boss setup, you can consider swap Added Cold Damage with Slower proj, should get about 10% damage increase without much change in playstyle

It worked very good for me!

Also thanks for the build XD!
"
nobita2k wrote:
For boss setup, you can consider swap Added Cold Damage with Slower proj, should get about 10% damage increase without much change in playstyle

It worked very good for me!

Also thanks for the build XD!

Thanks for feedback!
What do you thig of my stuff ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info