[3.1] The Immortal Pulser - Freezing Pulse Inquisitor Tank - Immortal Call Spammer - End-Game

"
HansKoKo wrote:
What do I look for when it comes to jewels?

Life % (mandatory)
Resistances (If u need it and probably yes)

Then dps, Critical Multiplier is the best mod in the old jewels, i dont know if new jewels have better mods.

Keys are:

Crit
Staff
Spell
2 Handed Weapon (generic not melee or it would be apply on attacks)
Cold Skills
Elemental Skills
Casting
Last edited by zio_kose on Dec 23, 2017, 8:20:11 AM
Thank you, so far I'm enjoying the build. I also like who you reply fast and update the parts that are lacking. Thank you for the hard work.
Have you considered other gloves? inc proj dmg is nice but seems like we have alot of it already (increases) have you tried Voidbringer? Those are usually my go to gloves but I haven't tested it yet

I made the build and its very smooth! Great idea!
"
LaZyLuke wrote:
Have you considered other gloves? inc proj dmg is nice but seems like we have alot of it already (increases) have you tried Voidbringer? Those are usually my go to gloves but I haven't tested it yet

To be honest the part that I most like about those gloves is Projectiles Speed :)

Winds of Change give Projectiles Speed, Projectiles Damage and HP, they seem to have been created specifically for this build :D

Obviously everyone can test different combos to find the one that is most suited to his Playstyle.
"
HansKoKo wrote:
Thank you, so far I'm enjoying the build. I also like who you reply fast and update the parts that are lacking. Thank you for the hard work.

Thank you for the compliments!

Ye sometime is hard work, specially when u have more than one build guide to follow on Forum, publish videos and answer on Youtube, 2 jobs, 2 dogs, girlfriend (fortunatly only one XD) and play 2 different games XD

But i try to do my best alltime, and the compliments and people having fun with my builds rewarding me enough to keep me continue do this :)
Last edited by zio_kose on Dec 23, 2017, 5:54:13 PM
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
LaZyLuke wrote:

To be honest the part that I most like about those gloves is Projectiles Speed :)

Winds of Change give Projectiles Speed, Projectiles Damage and HP, they seem to have been created specifically for this build :D

Obviously everyone can test different combos to find the one that is most suited to his Playstyle.

thats interesting since I actually started experimenting with slower proj sup :P (that more multi is yummy) .... kinda compliments the tanky aspect of the build, especially with the Kitava setup which seems to work only at "melee" range... I swayed away from voidbringers since they don't connect well with romiras... at this point your glove choice works well with slower proj since the range penalty is mitigated quite well... it still of-screens mobs (maybe not diagonally :P) again very cool build
"
LaZyLuke wrote:
it still of-screens mobs (maybe not diagonally :P)

On 34" display (21:9) with slow proj its not off screen ))
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
Last edited by BlackCorsair on Dec 24, 2017, 10:57:22 AM
damn Voll's Devotion prices skyrocketed
"
Noteslol wrote:

Ye but I dont think it's because of my build XD
"
Noteslol wrote:

You can buy 8 cards The Brittle Emperor.
I bought them for 24-25c each, now they are 30c. Rather expensive too, but still.
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info