[3.1] The Immortal Pulser - Freezing Pulse Inquisitor Tank - Immortal Call Spammer - End-Game

Just got to maps and completed the gear (although having to use a 5L Pledge for now!).

Are there perhaps some other recommended boots we could use just to speed up the low tier mapping for levels 70-85~?

Skyforth look amazing, but way too expensive. Bubonic Trail perhaps? Or maybe just some rare boots with 30% move speed + res/life...
"
steelchampion wrote:
Just got to maps and completed the gear (although having to use a 5L Pledge for now!).

Are there perhaps some other recommended boots we could use just to speed up the low tier mapping for levels 70-85~?

Skyforth look amazing, but way too expensive. Bubonic Trail perhaps? Or maybe just some rare boots with 30% move speed + res/life...

Mutewind Whispersteps Serpentscale Boots - 1 Alchemy, Best in slot ;)

Remember to use the Stun Immunity Pantheon.
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
steelchampion wrote:

Mutewind Whispersteps Serpentscale Boots - 1 Alchemy, Best in slot ;)

Remember to use the Stun Immunity Pantheon.

Amazing.

Thanks! :D
What would be the best prefix mod for Voll's, currently have cold damage leached life
"
tdeleiss wrote:
What would be the best prefix mod for Voll's, currently have cold damage leached life

Cold Leech can be useful when u dont have Atziri's Promise or Warlord Mark Active or maybe if enemies are Immune to Curses.

Other useful Prefix:

- +1 to all Maximum Resistances

- +1 Curse

- 3-6% of Damage taken gained as Mana over 4 seconds when hit

- 24 Int and Str

- 2-5% increased Movement Speed

- cannot be Cursed with Silence (but better in Jewel)
just finish act 10, got all pieces, just need to switch my boots from my other character and buy a ring and belt.
Just wondering though, how are you getting such insane hp/mana regen? 500 a second?
"
Axelsmithy wrote:
just finish act 10, got all pieces, just need to switch my boots from my other character and buy a ring and belt.
Just wondering though, how are you getting such insane hp/mana regen? 500 a second?

Pious Path is what makes the difference :)

Hi guys, level/equip you had when you did uberlab for last ascendancy? Im having lot of troubles cos in the last izaro fight i get always instagibbed. Atm lvl 84 plus 5L pledge, 4.5k hp plus 2k mana, any hint? Thanks :D
Any good advice for enchantments on feet and gloves?
I think best in slot for helm it's +++ cast freezing pulse cast speed, agree?
Added - FREQUENTLY QUESTIONS - Check it ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info